Cape May Oreo Bon Bons, What Days?

WL2000

Mouseketeer
I have see the the posts saying Oreo Bon Bons were back, but some said only on certain days. Does anyone have a recent report of what days they are available? Thank you!

we have a dinner reservation for April 13th and they better be there! I sooooooooooooooooooo miss those delish desserts!

We were there on a Tuesday 3/4 and they had them. The host said they try to have them every day, but they do go fast. We had a 5pm reservation and I gobbled up 4 of them

We were there on a Tuesday 3/4 and they had them. The host said they try to have them every day, but they do go fast. We had a 5pm reservation and I gobbled up 4 of them
That is good to know. I currently have a res for the Wave, which I have never tried. I really like the Cape May Clambake, and keep thinking about cancelling the Wave, and going back to Cap May, which I know I like. Tonight I read a review about SLOW, bad service at the Wave.

That is good to know. I currently have a res for the Wave, which I have never tried. I really like the Cape May Clambake, and keep thinking about cancelling the Wave, and going back to Cap May, which I know I like. Tonight I read a review about SLOW, bad service at the Wave.
We tried to wave along time ago it was fine but not a must do for us. We do Cape May every trip with or without Oreo bonbons.

I have see the the posts saying Oreo Bon Bons were back, but some said only on certain days. Does anyone have a recent report of what days they are available? Thank you!

The Oreo Bon Bons are on the dessert buffet every night now, unless (on rare occasion) there is a problem with the bakery. They do run out some nights. If you really want them, I suggest getting a plate of them just after sitting down and have them sit to the side till you are ready for them. Enjoy!

Which is odd, my Dad loves that place and can’t say enough good things about it. He has been there a few times, the last was earlier this month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter