Cape May or Chef Mickey's....

I will be in the minority and vote Chef Mickey! We love Chef Mickey! We have had some of the best character interactions at Chef Mickey! Last year, Goofy actually sat down at the table with us, and wrote DS a note! His eyes were so wide, I don't think he blinked, at all! Yes, it's loud, but, it's a character meal, of course it's loud. I haven't been to one character meal that wasn't loud. We have Cape May and Chef Mickey both booked for our upcoming trip. But if you must choose one, I say Chef Mickey!!

You made the right choice, OP!

Cape May is far superior in pretty much every area of comparison. Unless, of course, you actually prefer the craziness and characters at Chef Mickey's! We have always preferred the laid-back atmosphere at the BC. pirate:

"Hysteria" is the best way to describe the condition of the Chef Mickey environs at dinner time.

Chef Mickey is fun, but the last 2 times that I have been there, I was disappointed in the food and the characters flew right by.

Cape May doesn't have as many options, but the food was good and the character interaction was better.

Cape May dinner has no characters, but the dinner was really good. We ate there last Friday and would definitely go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!