Cape May Cafe?

Thank you everyone for all of the replies. :goodvibes

I think we are going to go ahead and give it a try. We are only doing one TS meal on this trip. We have always done the DDP, but for this particular vacation we are staying offsite so that is not an option. I just want to pick a meal where we will get a good selection of food and my boys can eat until they are full! We also wanted to try a restaurant we had not tried before, so this one seems to fit the bill.

I am considering making an ADR for Cape May Cafe for the week of April 8-13. It would be for dinner. I just wanted some advice as to whether the food is worth the price and also if anyone would have any idea how I would find out what the price per person is. The website gives me a "price range." For our family, a buffet is the way to go as we have 3 teenage boys...but we are on a budget! Thanks! :goodvibes

Let us know your thoughts of it after you go this April. My wife to be and I are going there on our Disneymoon this June. We both love seafood and she especially loves clams and mussels.

We went to eat at Cape May in Late October/early November and although we had the dining plan, our bill came out to be $200 with buffet and drinks for 5 Disney adults. Our 3 kids are over 10.

It was worth it to them because all 3 of the kids LOVE Crab legs and Cape May has all you can eat Crab legs. So if we are on a family trip we will definitely go there.

But if it is an adults only trip with just DH and myself we wouldn't go. He or I neither one eat Crab legs and the selection of other foods seemed really limited. It's a very small buffet. IMO.

DH and I love it! Great food quality and so many choices! DH is allergic to crustaceans but he can eat bivalves (I crack up when I say that!!!). So there are still plenty of options for him. We usually use the Dining Plan. WELL worth it as a TS credit.

They have an awesome pasta dish with scallops and cavatappi in a garlicky sauce! SO delicious! I will have to take a pic and get the name of it when we are there in a month!

DisneyGirl4188 said:
We really like Cape May, and we usually go there for Thanksgiving. We really like it, and for us it is worth the price.

DH would go there just for the Oreo Bon Bons, and I love their Panzanella Salad.

I heard they no longer have the Oreo Bon Bons. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter