Cape May Cafe: breakfast or dinner?

tb1972

DVC since 2012
I need some expert opinions! We're staying at Beach Club for the first time & plan to eat at Cape May. The kids aren't really as in to characters as they used to be - the character experience at breakfast is not important. Is breakfast or dinner a better meal?
thanks,
Tabatha

Dinner is a clam bake with a variety of seafood. We ate Dinner at Cape May for the first time in December and it was absolutely wonderful. We have done the breakfast also and the character experience is fun but if thats not a big deal then I would go with Dinner.

Cape May is one of the better character breakfasts - really fresh food. I did not like the dinner buffet - the crab legs were watery.

Both are great and both are must do's for us every trip, but if we had to choose between them, we would go with dinner.

We love both!! These are two of my kids favorite meals! My children are also older and really arent' into the characters but they still chose the breakfast this year. The clam bake is a definate must do for us!! IMO you can't go wrong! ;)

Thanks everyone for the input. We went with the breakfast ressie after DD10 checked out the menus. It sounds yummy!

We mainly go for breakfast but we have had dinner there too. I think you can't go wrong no matter what you decide. Both the breakfast and dinner buffets are really good. This restaurant is such a hidden gem :goodvibes.

The breakfast is quite good. But it's pretty much the same buffet breakfast food found at any of the other buffets on property.

Dinner is something different altogether. The food is delish! Great crab legs, pasta dishes, fresh salads, etc. I personally find that the better experience is in the evening at the clam bake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter