Cape may breakfast

vicb224

Mouseketeer
Never eaten here before today.. All I have to say is- BEST CHARACTER BREAKFAST by far! Beats 'ohana, Tusker house, chef mickeys.. If you haven't been- go! Great food and such a pretty resort. The walk to Epcot afterwards is a plus as well :)

Never eaten here before today.. All I have to say is- BEST CHARACTER BREAKFAST by far! Beats 'ohana, Tusker house, chef mickeys.. If you haven't been- go! Great food and such a pretty resort. The walk to Epcot afterwards is a plus as well :)

We have also never eaten here, Tusker House is our favorite so far. We are booked at CMC breakfast for our upcoming trip. Can you tell me if they have breakfast pizza and what kind of potatoes? So glad you posted this, makes me feel better about our booking. We love CMC for dinner by the way.

I agree!! DS loved this character breakfast. Goofy even sat down at the table a played a game of tic tac toe with DS. It was awesome. Characters came around multiple times.

It's been years since I've had breakfast there. I thought it was awesome.

Granted, the place was far from crowded and I had small kids....

the characters flocked to our table. So much so that I was thinking to myself that I wished they would back-off so my kids would eat.

My son (who was about 2 years old at the time) had gotten a Disney 18 wheeler truck at a gift shop somewhere and took it with him everywhere that trip. Chip and Dale kept pointing to their picture on the truck and then pointing to themselves.

It was my daughter's b-day and all the characters signed something for her. Got ton's of pictures. It was a very good breakfast. Totally worth it.

Cape May breakfast is a favorite of ours. We have 4 favorites.

Boma, Crystal Palace, Cape May, & Tusker House.

We ate here in Dec '09. We loved it, although my son was bummed not to see Mickey. We went on our check out day before diving home. Loved the resort and the characters were very attentive, they came round to our table at least twice each. We were in a side room and the restaurant was fairly well booked.) Loved the swim outfits! I can't remember if there was breakfast pizza but I ate some home fries, as my husband calls them, and they were delish! And I was pregnant and super picky about food then.

Cape May is awesome! If you haven't been, go. Food is great! The place is gorgeous, and its the quietest character meal around.

Sent from my Galaxy SII

CMC breakfast is one of our must dos. The food is really good and the character interaction is one of the best. I am so glad that you had a wonderful time :goodvibes. I totally agree with how easy it is to walk over to Epcot afterwards, we even like the ferry that takes you from BC/YC area to DHS :thumbsup2.

This breakfast has been one of Disney's best kept secrets. Great food, character interaction, and atmosphere. We book it even if we have to pay OOP.

I was also impressed with the character breakfast at the Cape May. My wife and I had breakfast there last Saturday morning. It was just the two of us. Seeing that we didn't have kids at the table, Goofy and Daisy came by, waved (we waved back) and moved on to the table next to ours that had three kids at it. They know their target audience and two middle aged adults dining without kids isn't it.

Rick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter