Cape Canaveral area Restaurants

gdrj

Boardwalk owner since 1999
Going on a cruise after Xmas with 12-15 people. We are looking for a restaurant for the night before the cruise. It’s going to be a small wedding day of cruise and wanted to do have a dinner the night before. I wouldn’t call it a rehearsal dinner but similar vane, with some people not knowing each other. 2 teens 2 kids and the rest adults.

Ideally restaurant would be more than a burger joint and possibly even an area that might be a little more private (doesnt need to be a private room).

Not familiar with that area at all and hoping to get suggestions.

My family cruise tradition is to dine at Florida Fresh Grill (https://floridasfreshgrill.com/ ) the night before embarkation. Located in Cocoa Beach, they have great food and great service.
Hope this helps.
Good Luck,
Glen

Normally I would say Fishlips or Grills to watch the ships sail out. No better way to start a cruise vacation than watching others sail away the day before, right. Given that you are doing a group function it might not be as easy and you might be looking for something more formal. There are other options at the port that might work but personally haven’t tried them.

Thank you both for the ideas, Florida Fresh Grill looks like it might work. Hoping others may chime in with additional places. Thanks again!

As a local, struggling to find a place with 'room' for your group.

I have hosted a party of 12 at Grills ... they do not have a sep' room but the way the place is arranged there is a corner they can put you in that's almost as good. I'd suggest CALLING and talking to a PEOPLE. In general they do not take reservations BUT . . .

I like Kelseys and they are not set up for this at all!!!!! But they ARE very accommodating to large Sunday groups IME so if a big table in a regular place is OK ........

We enjoyed Gator's Dockside. We were there in March and they had a tent with heaters on the patio so we sat there and watched boats. My guess is you could get the patio area for your group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter