Can't use Kohls percent off on Nike products

disney5

Mouseketeer
Kohls will no longer let you use percent off codes on Nike products!!!
I just went to order socks/sneakers with my 30% and they are excluded.
I am so disappointed as that was a huge savings :(
You can still earn Kohls cash on the purchase

That stinks. I just bought ds14 some sweatpants and hoodies for Christmas and was able to use it. For the Dri-fit socks it was actually much cheaper at Macys.

Huh. I won't be buying nike at kohls any more. I actually have done pretty well at Nike.com. (Got a bunch of boys dri fit shirts for $10. With coupons I do okay at Dick's and sports authority.

Kohl's used to advertise that they took coupons for everything, but they have slowly started backing off on that. Nike is one. I think they no longer accept coupons on a few cosmetic brands too.

Wow...what a huge disappointment!!

My son wears Nike almost exclusively - shirts, hoodies, socks and shoes.

I used to be able to use coupons on Nike at JCP, but then they started excluding it when they brought coupons back.
That left me only Kohls as an option. What a bummer.

Wow...what a huge disappointment!! My son wears Nike almost exclusively - shirts, hoodies, socks and shoes. I used to be able to use coupons on Nike at JCP, but then they started excluding it when they brought coupons back. That left me only Kohls as an option. What a bummer.

I get emails from nike.com. Around Christmas they had an additional 25% off clearance and free shipping. Plus ebates was 8% back. I got a lot of stuff cheap. My ds only wears nike too (with the exception of 2 under armour hoodies).

Just bought DS two pair yesterday and didn't even notice.
Just checked receipt and you are right :(
Totally would have bought the other brand if I knew that.

I doubt that it's Kohls' choice to block certain brands. It's likely the manufacturer. It's probably the same reason why Target and Best Buy exclude Apple from almost every promotion, or why coupons for printer ink don't apply to certain brands.

Some manufacturers want to control their prices and if a retailer wants to sell that brand, they have to play along.

For clothing you might check Marshall's or TJ Maxx...My kids love the Nike Jordan stuff and they always have a ton of it there for quite a bit cheaper than Kohl's. Also if you have a Nike outlet in your area, sometimes they have great clearance racks.

This list comes from kohls.com/exclusions

Exclusions

General
•Some discounts may not apply to prestige brands of cosmetics, skincare and select prestige brands of fragrance; select electronic/electric brands; select sporting goods; and Nike merchandise. Please see below for the list of excluded brands. These brands are also ineligible for price matching and price adjustments. Kohl's Cash coupons and Kohl's Rewards certificates may still be earned and redeemed on these brands.
•Kohl’s Cares® merchandise and Gift Cards are not discountable.
•Please see the TERMS & CONDITIONS on the particular Kohl’s offer for additional details.

Prestige Beauty Exclusions

Action Solutions For Men LORAC
Bioxidea Paris Miracle Skin Transformer
Borghese Pur Minerals
BOSS SeroVital
CARGO theBalm
H2O+ Versace Fragrances
Hydrology by Borghese Zirh
Hydroxatone

Electronic/Electric Exclusions

Acer iBaby Piper
Altec Lans iFit Puma
Apex Infinity Qardio
Asus Insteon Roku
Beats Jawbone Samsung
Belkin JBL Sanus
Bello LG Sharp
Canon Linksys Sol Republic
Casio Marley Sony
Dell Microsoft Soundfreaq
Epson Misfit Striiv
Fitbit Monster Texas Instruments
Garmin Nabi Toshiba
GNC Nespresso Vera
Google Netgear Vizio
Haier Netatmo Western Digital
Hisense Nintendo
Honeywell NUU
HP Philips

Sporting Goods Exclusions

3N2 Dynacraft Merchants Of Golf Riddell
Adams Easton Micargi Rj Sports
Adidas Echowell Mighty Rockboard
Airwalk Enduracool Mikasa Roller Derby
Akadema Escalade Mitre Schwinn
Apex Eyeblack Mizuno Shock Doctor
Avari Fat Cat Mobo Cruiser Sklz
Baden Flybar Mongoose Skytric
Bag Boy Franklin Morgan Cycle Skywalker
Bahne And Paparazzi Fun Nautilus Spalding
Bell Sports Fuze Nextt Stamina
Bellelli Giyo Nike Stearns
Ben Hogan Glide Nitro Golf Street Flyers
Best Way Glide Bikes NSD Sunny
Beto Golf Buddy NSG Swimways
Bolaball Hathaway OGIO Tachikara
Bowflex Head Pacific Cycle Titan
Brain Pad Huffy Penn Tour De France
Bridgestone Golf Intex Pinnacle Tour Edge
Burley Itza PRO-FORM Trailgator
Casemaster Izzo Golf Puma Triumph Sports
Classic Accessories J&M Punisher Umbro
Cleveland Jilong Pure Upper Bounce
Club Champ Joola Quest Ventura
Cutters Kent Radio Flyer Vinci
Cycle Force Licensed Character Rave Viper
Demarini Limar Rawlings Weider
Devant M Wave Ray Cook Golf Wilson Sporting Good
Diadora Mainstreet Classics Razor Wilson Staff
Diamond Marcy Reebok Xprotex
Dieffe Marucci Reload Zero Friction
Douglas

Nike

Nike products are not discountable and excluded from offers. The products are identified by store signs and on the Kohls.com product page.

I doubt that it's Kohls' choice to block certain brands. It's likely the manufacturer. It's probably the same reason why Target and Best Buy exclude Apple from almost every promotion, or why coupons for printer ink don't apply to certain brands.

Some manufacturers want to control their prices and if a retailer wants to sell that brand, they have to play along.

This is it exactly. I work for a major department store and Nike along with Levi's excludes themselves from coupon offers. They know people want their brand so they choose to sell them at a premium and do not want their products discounted.

Yep I just found this out today and boy was I ticked. Had a 30% off so I bought my son and nephew some Nike basketballs shorts. When I saw the total I was like; why is my % off so low? The cashier said Nike won't let them offer coupons on their stuff anymore. Well I bought them but wasn't happy. But tonight we went to Dicks and the same shorts were $10 cheaper there so I bought them and will take the Kohls one's back. Umf!

Unfortunately, it's not JUST Kohl's. It's any retailer that sells Nike except for Nike, themselves. A multi-billion dollar industry has to do this? Why? I will never buy another Nike product- I think it's ridiculous!!!

K cups?! You can't use Kohl's cash for K cups?! All of this is just one more reason not to shop at Kohls. Having to play the coupon/Kohls cash/sale game every time, plus their changed return policies.... Don't like shopping them to begin with, but the exclusions may just be the icing.

I did this too. I was so mad... I always bought my Nike from them. Macy's sometimes allows me to use their coupons for Nike but not all the time. I am very disappointed. There goes about 75% of my purchasing from Kohl's.

The discounts was the entire reason I shopped at Kohl's. Looks like I'll be going somewhere else for now on.

I just bought my son sneakers at Bob's and they were also told to now exclude Nike from their coupons :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter