Can't use Kohls percent off on Nike products

disney5

Mouseketeer
Kohls will no longer let you use percent off codes on Nike products!!!
I just went to order socks/sneakers with my 30% and they are excluded.
I am so disappointed as that was a huge savings :(
You can still earn Kohls cash on the purchase

ruadisneyfan2

DIS Veteran
That stinks. I just bought ds14 some sweatpants and hoodies for Christmas and was able to use it. For the Dri-fit socks it was actually much cheaper at Macys.

havaneselover

Dreaming about a Disney cruise
Huh. I won't be buying nike at kohls any more. I actually have done pretty well at Nike.com. (Got a bunch of boys dri fit shirts for $10. With coupons I do okay at Dick's and sports authority.

Crystal824

DIS Veteran
Kohl's used to advertise that they took coupons for everything, but they have slowly started backing off on that. Nike is one. I think they no longer accept coupons on a few cosmetic brands too.

sksjasams

DIS Veteran
Wow...what a huge disappointment!!

My son wears Nike almost exclusively - shirts, hoodies, socks and shoes.

I used to be able to use coupons on Nike at JCP, but then they started excluding it when they brought coupons back.
That left me only Kohls as an option. What a bummer.

havaneselover

Dreaming about a Disney cruise
Wow...what a huge disappointment!! My son wears Nike almost exclusively - shirts, hoodies, socks and shoes. I used to be able to use coupons on Nike at JCP, but then they started excluding it when they brought coupons back. That left me only Kohls as an option. What a bummer.
I get emails from nike.com. Around Christmas they had an additional 25% off clearance and free shipping. Plus ebates was 8% back. I got a lot of stuff cheap. My ds only wears nike too (with the exception of 2 under armour hoodies).

DISNEYD14

Mouseketeer
Just bought DS two pair yesterday and didn't even notice.
Just checked receipt and you are right :(
Totally would have bought the other brand if I knew that.

• Disneefun

DIS Veteran
    I doubt that it's Kohls' choice to block certain brands. It's likely the manufacturer. It's probably the same reason why Target and Best Buy exclude Apple from almost every promotion, or why coupons for printer ink don't apply to certain brands.

Some manufacturers want to control their prices and if a retailer wants to sell that brand, they have to play along.

ajwolfe

DIS Veteran
    For clothing you might check Marshall's or TJ Maxx...My kids love the Nike Jordan stuff and they always have a ton of it there for quite a bit cheaper than Kohl's. Also if you have a Nike outlet in your area, sometimes they have great clearance racks.

japajsm

Mouseketeer

This list comes from kohls.com/exclusions

Exclusions

General
    •Some discounts may not apply to prestige brands of cosmetics, skincare and select prestige brands of fragrance; select electronic/electric brands; select sporting goods; and Nike merchandise. Please see below for the list of excluded brands. These brands are also ineligible for price matching and price adjustments. Kohl's Cash coupons and Kohl's Rewards certificates may still be earned and redeemed on these brands.
    •Kohl’s Cares® merchandise and Gift Cards are not discountable.
    •Please see the TERMS & CONDITIONS on the particular Kohl’s offer for additional details.

Prestige Beauty Exclusions

Action Solutions For Men LORAC
    Bioxidea Paris Miracle Skin Transformer
    Borghese Pur Minerals
    BOSS SeroVital
    CARGO theBalm
    H2O+ Versace Fragrances
    Hydrology by Borghese Zirh
    Hydroxatone

Electronic/Electric Exclusions

Acer iBaby Piper
    Altec Lans iFit Puma
    Apex Infinity Qardio
    Asus Insteon Roku
    Beats Jawbone Samsung
    Belkin JBL Sanus
    Bello LG Sharp
    Canon Linksys Sol Republic
    Casio Marley Sony
    Dell Microsoft Soundfreaq
    Epson Misfit Striiv
    Fitbit Monster Texas Instruments
    Garmin Nabi Toshiba
    GNC Nespresso Vera
    Google Netgear Vizio
    Haier Netatmo Western Digital
    Hisense Nintendo
    Honeywell NUU
    HP Philips

Sporting Goods Exclusions

3N2 Dynacraft Merchants Of Golf Riddell
    Adams Easton Micargi Rj Sports
    Adidas Echowell Mighty Rockboard
    Airwalk Enduracool Mikasa Roller Derby
    Akadema Escalade Mitre Schwinn
    Apex Eyeblack Mizuno Shock Doctor
    Avari Fat Cat Mobo Cruiser Sklz
    Baden Flybar Mongoose Skytric
    Bag Boy Franklin Morgan Cycle Skywalker
    Bahne And Paparazzi Fun Nautilus Spalding
    Bell Sports Fuze Nextt Stamina
    Bellelli Giyo Nike Stearns
    Ben Hogan Glide Nitro Golf Street Flyers
    Best Way Glide Bikes NSD Sunny
    Beto Golf Buddy NSG Swimways
    Bolaball Hathaway OGIO Tachikara
    Bowflex Head Pacific Cycle Titan
    Brain Pad Huffy Penn Tour De France
    Bridgestone Golf Intex Pinnacle Tour Edge
    Burley Itza PRO-FORM Trailgator
    Casemaster Izzo Golf Puma Triumph Sports
    Classic Accessories J&M Punisher Umbro
    Cleveland Jilong Pure Upper Bounce
    Club Champ Joola Quest Ventura
    Cutters Kent Radio Flyer Vinci
    Cycle Force Licensed Character Rave Viper
    Demarini Limar Rawlings Weider
    Devant M Wave Ray Cook Golf Wilson Sporting Good
    Diadora Mainstreet Classics Razor Wilson Staff
    Diamond Marcy Reebok Xprotex
    Dieffe Marucci Reload Zero Friction
    Douglas

Nike

Nike products are not discountable and excluded from offers. The products are identified by store signs and on the Kohls.com product page.

• chisnpeke

<font color=blue>Got the blues on purple tag night
    I doubt that it's Kohls' choice to block certain brands. It's likely the manufacturer. It's probably the same reason why Target and Best Buy exclude Apple from almost every promotion, or why coupons for printer ink don't apply to certain brands.

Some manufacturers want to control their prices and if a retailer wants to sell that brand, they have to play along.
    This is it exactly. I work for a major department store and Nike along with Levi's excludes themselves from coupon offers. They know people want their brand so they choose to sell them at a premium and do not want their products discounted.

runwad

Dis Veteran
    Yep I just found this out today and boy was I ticked. Had a 30% off so I bought my son and nephew some Nike basketballs shorts. When I saw the total I was like; why is my % off so low? The cashier said Nike won't let them offer coupons on their stuff anymore. Well I bought them but wasn't happy. But tonight we went to Dicks and the same shorts were $10 cheaper there so I bought them and will take the Kohls one's back. Umf!

Sararene901

Earning My Ears
    Unfortunately, it's not JUST Kohl's. It's any retailer that sells Nike except for Nike, themselves. A multi-billion dollar industry has to do this? Why? I will never buy another Nike product- I think it's ridiculous!!!

cjnix29

DIS Veteran
    K cups?! You can't use Kohl's cash for K cups?! All of this is just one more reason not to shop at Kohls. Having to play the coupon/Kohls cash/sale game every time, plus their changed return policies.... Don't like shopping them to begin with, but the exclusions may just be the icing.

Luv2trav

DIS Veteran
    I did this too. I was so mad... I always bought my Nike from them. Macy's sometimes allows me to use their coupons for Nike but not all the time. I am very disappointed. There goes about 75% of my purchasing from Kohl's.

larry80

Mouseketeer
    The discounts was the entire reason I shopped at Kohl's. Looks like I'll be going somewhere else for now on.

aja319se

Mouseketeer
    I just bought my son sneakers at Bob's and they were also told to now exclude Nike from their coupons :(

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES