Can't Think of a Clever Title but we went to the D23 Expo!!! UPDATE 10/16 Final Thoughts

1lilspark

DIS Veteran
All good advice. I really want to do this in 2019, but I am already steeling myself against what kind of an event it will actually be. We definitely plan on taking a couple days at DLR after the trip...though not looking forward to the crowds - especially since there is a GOOD chance this will be soon after the opening of Star Wars : GE. Yikes! Can't even imagine how they are going to handle those crowds.
I wouldn’t be surprised that if GE isn’t open by then that they gave the audience of the park panel a pass to go in for a sneak peek like they did this year with new fantasmic

OhioStateBuckeye

DIS Veteran
Don't spread that rumor - they'll be people lining up at 3 AM for the parks panel.
Not me. I'd like to do the animation panel again but I think I'm done with all the large panels other than that. I just had way more fun at the smaller panels for the most part.

soniam

Wooden leg named Smith...
Finally got through this. Can't wait to do this with you and Brian later this year:jumping3: At least we'll have good company to waste away the time;)

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.