Can't Make ADRs this Morning

My 60 days was today also, but I had the opposite experience. I was able to get everything we wanted at the times we wanted. Maybe we didn’t want what everyone else wanted?
I would be so upset if we didn’t some good dining reservations.
My daughter’s family is going the week before our trip with her in-laws and brother in law’ s family and they didn’t think I was correct on the day they needed to reserve dining (which was Thanksgiving) so now they have nothing! It’s such a large group I don’t think they have much a chance to eat together now.

My 60 days was today also, but I had the opposite experience. I was able to get everything we wanted at the times we wanted. Maybe we didn’t want what everyone else wanted?
I would be so upset if we didn’t some good dining reservations.
Actually, our experiences weren't all that different (except in ultimate result). I would have been able to get everything I wanted at good times. There were lots of openings. It's just that the system wouldn't let me book them when I clicked on them, even though it recognized my hotel reservation and showed me availability out to 60+4. It was so frustrating!

Are
Nope. Literally, every time that I try to book anything in my 60+ window, I get the stupid "paws" error message. The system shows my hotel reservation and allows me to search for dining reservations during my stay. But it won't let me book anything. I even tried booking for day 60 (which it lets me do), then modifying to day 61. No dice. I have been on hold waiting to get through to a cast member for over an hour. In the meantime, all of the Sci Fi and Oga's reservations that I tried to get have now been taken.

It's just so demoralizing. Why am I paying so much money to stay onsite? Why did get up at 5:45 this morning? The bloom is coming off of the rose.
Are you sure you are not a day early?

My comment isn't just about ADRs though they're included. WHY is their IT so bad?!? I keep trying to make ADRs, update reservations, etc and the page won't load (I've done all the steps - switching browsers, clearing cookies, incognito mode, etc). I just don't understand how it can be this bad. I did get a survey re: the website (while it was actively being difficult) and I went to town on it. But gosh!

The same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago. I waited hours on the phone and the CM I got couldn’t even make the reservations for times that were showing available! It was so frustrating. I did sign up with some dining reservation sites and was able to get, California grill, treats and seats, Space 220, Oga’s and BOG for days and times that I wanted so I’m happier. I‘m still trying for fireworks dining package and Sci Fi. Haven’t gotten any hits for any times on either of those yet.

Yep. All of the days of my trip turned blue and became clickable at precisely 6:00 this morning.

I also have have my trip dates blue and clickable since Sunday (my 60 days out). But we are at the Waldorf which is not a 60+10 resort (confirmed by "the list" as well as confirmed several times on the Disney site). So I don't think it being blue and clickable is what determines if it's 60 or 60+.

However in my case I don't get any times past 60 days, where you do, so it did seem to confirm your hotel is 60+ eligible. That's got to be frustrating.

Hear all of you. I'm finding NO breakfast or lunch any of my 9 day trip and next to nothing prior to 8pm. Thought Jan/Feb was a "slow" time. I'll try again tomorrow.

Some restaurants haven’t even loaded times - you can’t book Le Creperie for dates after 12/31 and it sounds like Biergarten can’t either? So definitely keep trying and checking in here. As soon as someone can book you’ll definitely see an excited post.

The same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago. I waited hours on the phone and the CM I got couldn’t even make the reservations for times that were showing available!
My CM couldn’t make the reservations on my account either. So she made them separately and then had me manually add them to my MDE account by entering the confirmation numbers. It sounds like this is happening to multiple people. Yet another IT glitch that Disney needs to deal with, but probably won’t.

After just short of 4 hours and 20 minutes on hold, I finally got through to a CM on the phone. She was able to book those reservations that were still available. But I missed out on Sci Fi altogether. And was only able to get Oga's at a time that will be very inconvenient. No explanation for why I couldn't book online. (Still can't, by the way.) This has never happened to me before.

I'm not a tech savvy person. To make ADRs I've always used the browser on my phone, not the app. My browser of choice is Brave, and I haven't had any problems yet.

It seems like your issue is something only IT can solve. Maybe.

Last edited:
The ADR booking process would not work for about the first 20 minutes the online window was open, this morning. Even though available times were visible, the system was not fully functional, allowing reservations to be made, till about 20 minutes later, on the updated app.

It seems that whenever an available time is selected to book, the system removes that time slot from available inventory, for a short while, even when the reservation can’t be completed. Most often, the time slot reappears a little while later, unless someone else actually books that time. That scenario happened repeatedly, this morning, till the system finally worked and ADRs could be made.

The ADR booking process would not work for about the first 20 minutes the online window was open, this morning. Even though available times were visible, the system was not fully functional, allowing reservations to be made, till about 20 minutes later, on the updated app.

It seems that whenever an available time is selected to book, the system removes that time slot from available inventory, for a short while, even when the reservation can’t be completed. Most often, the time slot reappears a little while later, unless someone else actually books that time. That scenario happened repeatedly, this morning, till the system finally worked and ADRs could be made.
I woke up at 5:45am est (3:45am for me) and noticed my ADRs for today we're already up and open. I was done booking before 6am today. This system is such a mess.

I could book at right at 6am this morning through my browser on my phone. I was able to get CRT 2/1. There was surprisingly a decent amount of selection for lunch right at 6am. Then I kept refreshing times to see how long it booked up. I think a lot of people experienced glitches, because it took about an hour before times were gone.

My window didn’t open until 6am exactly, but I had no problems getting through the reservation screens. At 6:15 it started getting glitchy. I used a browser on my phone, since I could have multiple restaurant tabs set to my desired dates and time open to hop between.

My window didn’t open until 6am exactly, but I had no problems getting through the reservation screens. At 6:15 it started getting glitchy. I used a browser on my phone, since I could have multiple restaurant tabs set to my desired dates and time open to hop between.
I'm glad to hear someone else tried this. I did this (or tried to) on my computer but then things got screwed up and it double-booked me for places and skipped ones I had initially clicked.

Barely worked last night, but this morning all the times and places missing suddenly were available. Only good thing I got all the restaurants I wanted, if not the exact times.

Here is how I finally got my reservations. Tried on the app. Nope. Tried on a browser from my phone. Nope. Fired up the laptop and had success.

Wondering if it is a cookie issue on my phone??? Regardless- pitiful IT experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter