Can't get reservations....are walk ins welcomed??

TaiMia

Earning My Ears
We're all out of luck with getting reservations for Cinderellas Royal Table probably because we waited too long to look for availability. But I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with just doing a walk in and waiting for an available table? Does Disney leave tables out for walk ins like regular restaurants do?

You can try, but your odds of getting in there are very low. Since it's prepaid they probably don't have no shows. But people do cancel last minute. So keep looking.

You can try, but your odds of getting in there are very low. Since it's prepaid they probably don't have no shows. But people do cancel last minute. So keep looking.

Thanks...I'm hesitant as I don't want to get my 5 year old's hopes up. Crossing my fingers

We have asked about walk up and every time if it is a yes the only thing we have been offered is like a 9:30 pm reservation. The hostess even made it feel like she would have told a family no as we were specifically asked if we were all adults before they would answer. We've gotten the yes once or twice but chose not to do it at 9:30 pm.

Check the cancellation board on here for your trips month! People are always posting good ADRs there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter