Can't book online for 2008?

cruisinmama06

DIS Veteran
I can't seem to find the answer to this but why can't you book online for 2008? I love to look at all of the different rooms and would rather do it myself than have a TA do it. Then when I am ready, I have my TA book it.

I know I was able to book a year in advance before. What's different now? When WILL I be able to book for April 2008? :(

You or your TA can call and book a room only reservation, then once the 2008 packages become available you can switch to that. We've have a room only reservation booked for March 2008. It requires a deposit equal to one nights stay.

You or your TA can call and book a room only reservation, then once the 2008 packages become available you can switch to that. We've have a room only reservation booked for March 2008. It requires a deposit equal to one nights stay.

Thanks...so I guess that confirms it, you can't do it online? I used to just go ahead and book online.

Oh well, I'll have the TA book the room on hold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter