Can't believe I threw away a Disney Gift Card!

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Can't believe I did this. I am a Disney Pro. What was I thinking? I threw away a Disney Gift Card I had placed a deposit on a reservation with. Anyway, I called and cancelled it and they are going to mail me a new gift card and I should get it by the end of the month. I guess it can happen to the best of us.

I have 2 Disney gift cards that we got as incentive rewards for opening Disney VISA cards. I am SO NERVOUS that I am going to lose/misplace them before our next trip (which won't be for at least a year or longer). Glad you will get your card back!

You should register your cards on Disney gift card.com. If you lose one, worst case scenario is you buy a new one and then combine the totals on the new card.

You should register your cards on Disney gift card.com. If you lose one, worst case scenario is you buy a new one and then combine the totals on the new card.

Another option is to write down the card and pin number, especially if you have reached the 5 card limit. That way if you do loose it you can still manage it on the Dis GC website and add it to another card.

I just take a photo of the numbers. I lose pieces of paper, so this method works better for me. I take photos of any important info to keep it. And since it’s on my phone it is almost always with me.

I just take a photo of the numbers. I lose pieces of paper, so this method works better for me. I take photos of any important info to keep it. And since it’s on my phone it is almost always with me.

I have mine saved on my computer in a word document. I do the photo on my phone for some stuff too.

Get a blank book and keep a record.
For some reason I don't like the idea of taking pics on my phone as I leave my phone lying around a lot and have been known to lose it.

Taking a pic is good for the moment but not long term.

I keep logs for so many things in hand writing. It may take work but to lose the pictures by accident or something could happen to the electronic device, at least I have it wrote down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter