Candy Sushi Now Open for Reservations!

ErinsMommy

She believed she could, so she did
Not sure if anyone has seen the other thread but thought I would post it here too in case.

Just booked my daughter and nephew for September! I had to list myself on the reservation as it needed someone 18 or older. (online booking) Hoping I can just let my nephew do the class instead of me. The kids will participate and the parents watch.

@ErinsMommy, did you book online or over the phone? Did you register and pay for yourself as well or just your daughter?

Just booked my daughter and nephew for September! I had to list myself on the reservation as it needed someone 18 or older. (online booking) Hoping I can just let my nephew do the class instead of me. The kids will participate and the parents watch.

@ErinsMommy, did you book online or over the phone? Did you register and pay for yourself as well or just your daughter?

Booked online and paid for all 3 of us. Right now its just a placeholder reservation -- its still possible DD will still be in braces and we'll need to cancel.

Ok, just booked for November! I actually called and spoke with someone to see if adults who were just "helping" needed tickets. She put me on hold and asked the supervisor who said that new this year, EVERYONE who was going to be participating - even helping my 3 year old- would need their own $10 ticket. I don't imagine I'm going to be getting much done on my own since I'll be helping her, but so be it. The kids are excited.

Would it be weird if I signed up two adults to do this?
In my opinion yes it would be weird. This is very much for children. Last year there were adults sitting there looking ridiculous in paper chef hats while children looked on, unable to participate.

In my opinion yes it would be weird. This is very much for children. Last year there were adults sitting there looking ridiculous in paper chef hats while children looked on, unable to participate.

Thanks for the response, we did not attend it last year so I have no refernce of the event. This is the only kind of sushi my husband would eat so thought it looked neat.

If its in fact just for children, then Disney shouldn't make an adult pay for a seat just to be there to help their kid out. :confused3

Ok, just booked for November! I actually called and spoke with someone to see if adults who were just "helping" needed tickets. She put me on hold and asked the supervisor who said that new this year, EVERYONE who was going to be participating - even helping my 3 year old- would need their own $10 ticket. I don't imagine I'm going to be getting much done on my own since I'll be helping her, but so be it. The kids are excited.
In true Disney fashion, I called to check on this very issue because I had only booked two spots for my daughters this morning. I spoke to Julia in customer service & she also put me on hold to check and she was told that it's fine for an adult to attend at no charge for children under 7 (7 and under require adult supervision per their policy).

I wanted to make sure I reserved a spot for my husband & myself if we needed them.

A family member called multiple times today to try and book this earlier today. The first person they talked to said everyone needed to pay. Others later in the day said we would only need to pay for the kids. Of course nothing was actually available to book while she was talking to those CMs. Eventually I was able to book online this evening. I only booked it for two, hopefully it is not a problem for at least one adult to joint the two kids. We only need two sets of supplies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter