Candlelight Processional Dinner Package

mommy2jack

Mouseketeer
Hello all!

We are planning a trip for December and I would love to make dinner reservations for the Epcot Candlelight Processional dinner package... however I haven't been able to find any 2009 info on it. The only info I can find is for 2008. Does anyone know when can I make reservation for this package? Is it the standard 90 days before? Any info on it would be a great help!

Thanks!!

Brooke :yay:

As of now Disney says it is 90 days like all other dining adrs. Narrators for 2009 have not yet been released

I called WDW-DINE and the CM stated that as of now, it is the standard 90 days, but "things may change so continue to check back periodically".

person I spoke to at Disney said the dates are set Nov 27 thru Dec 30th no speakers announced yet and that it was part of the 90 day reservations...

CM told me that the packages have not been released yet and that booking online will be an option.:yay:

Assuming that the times of Candlelight Processional are the same as last year - 5pm, 6.45pm and 8.15pm - what time, ideally, would you recommend for trying to get for adr, for example if I wanted to see the 8.15 CP what would be the best time to have dinner?

Assuming that the times of Candlelight Processional are the same as last year - 5pm, 6.45pm and 8.15pm - what time, ideally, would you recommend for trying to get for adr, for example if I wanted to see the 8.15 CP what would be the best time to have dinner?

They will tell you when you call for the dining pkg.FOr each showtime there are certain dining times. The first show is considered a lunch

If you book for the first show, you have to dine at lunch time (dinner doesn't start till 4:30pm so it's not possible to have a good dinner and make it to the show). I always book an earlier dinner like 5pm or so, and see the 8pm show.
I know last year (when dining could be booked 180 days out), the package dinners couldn't be made till like july 29th for ALL packages. So wether you were going Christmas day or at the start of the month you couldn't make it till July 29th. There should be more available around sept or october about booking the packages. I know it only took like 2 weeks to fill up every reservation for Christmas Day.

If you book for the first show, you have to dine at lunch time (dinner doesn't start till 4:30pm so it's not possible to have a good dinner and make it to the show). I always book an earlier dinner like 5pm or so, and see the 8pm show.
I know last year (when dining could be booked 180 days out), the package dinners couldn't be made till like july 29th for ALL packages. So wether you were going Christmas day or at the start of the month you couldn't make it till July 29th. There should be more available around sept or october about booking the packages. I know it only took like 2 weeks to fill up every reservation for Christmas Day.

No. Last year bookings started June 23rd.

Was it june?? I could've sworn it was the end of july. Well it was a year ago... wait that was for 2007... I booked for last year but canceled because Gary was not going to be there. And well I'm fine for going earlier in the month when it's not so crowded and crazy.
I'm only booking as soon as I know he'll be there for Christmas.

Was it june?? I could've sworn it was the end of july. Well it was a year ago... wait that was for 2007... I booked for last year but canceled because Gary was not going to be there. And well I'm fine for going earlier in the month when it's not so crowded and crazy.
I'm only booking as soon as I know he'll be there for Christmas.

2007 booked in July. 2008 in June and apparantly 2009 will be 90 days like all adrs...This makes me really annoyed, since now with the free dining pins for December things will book up that much faster.I am not too picky about who the narrator is, I just want to take Dh for his first time , and DD too.

I just really like watching Gary, he doesn't go over the top like some I've seen. His speaking is just really good.
In 2006 I waited like 3 hrs and pouring rain to watch the final show. It never left my mind, so 2007 I said that we were going to do the package. We had an early dinner at Garden Grill and it was the best character dinner I've ever had, Dale made it the absolute best. 2008 I canceled because Gary wasn't going to be there, and well I figured the money could be better spent on something else.
According to Gary in 2007 it was his 98th show, it was supposed to be 99th, but one of his shows got rained out.

I just really like watching Gary, he doesn't go over the top like some I've seen. His speaking is just really good.
In 2006 I waited like 3 hrs and pouring rain to watch the final show. It never left my mind, so 2007 I said that we were going to do the package. We had an early dinner at Garden Grill and it was the best character dinner I've ever had, Dale made it the absolute best. 2008 I canceled because Gary wasn't going to be there, and well I figured the money could be better spent on something else.
According to Gary in 2007 it was his 98th show, it was supposed to be 99th, but one of his shows got rained out.

Gary was wonderful and I was quite shocked not to see him on the list last year.But I guess he gets tired of spending every Christmas at Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!