Candlelight Procession Dinner Package

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I just saw what they are charging for the dinner package this year. :scared1: I haven't paid for the package in several years, but those prices are insane. $65 for the top tier, $50 for the lowest. I might have to go for the San Angel Inn. I guess I'm in the minority and like their food. I just don't know about paying $65 for the top tier. I was hoping to get Teppan Edo.

Kim

Where did you see the information? Do you know when they are going to start taking reservations? Last time I saw anything, it was "sometime in July", but when I called, the CM said August. :confused3

Deb has July 26 listed as the sell date over on allears. But Disney hasn't listed a date yet. So, who knows for sure.
In any case, I have bought the CP pkg every year, at least once, for the past 8 years. I dearly want to see Neil Patrick Harris this year. My dd is going with me as well. But, I can't justify the cost. I know what it will cost us to eat at one of those restaurants without the pkg...so I resent it like crazy to pay the price they are asking for just to sit down (for sure) in the theater and then to get a 'special' IllumiNations viewing spot. And they say you aren't paying anything extra for the pkg..yeah, right.
I don't know...this may be the year I go without, and just stand in back and watch from outside the theater. We'll see.

If I remember correctly, the 20% TiW discount does not apply to the CP package. If you just make an ADR and dine at the restaurant they'll take th 20% TiW discount. This is, of course, if you have a TiW card. The only downside is you'll have to wait in the standby line for the Candlelight Processional.

I want to see Neill too. The night before the Harry Potter Party.

Kim

Neil Patrick Harris is on the 10th - the same day as the Harry Potter event.

NPH is slated to do the show December 10th - 12th. That may very well effect the days I take off from work since I had planned on taking off Friday and coming back Sunday.

Neil Patrick Harris is on the 10th - the same day as the Harry Potter event.

Well, RATS!!!!!!!! Now what do I do? I guess I can do the 5p show and then head to where ever the DU transportation to the party is. I have to check the schedule again. See who else is going to be there when I'm there.

Kim

Well, RATS!!!!!!!! Now what do I do? I guess I can do the 5p show and then head to where ever the DU transportation to the party is. I have to check the schedule again. See who else is going to be there when I'm there.

Kim

I may try to do this as well. I'll likely have a rental car, so that should work out.

How long is CP?

NPH is slated to do the show December 10th - 12th. That may very well effect the days I take off from work since I had planned on taking off Friday and coming back Sunday.
We're planning on going the 12th. Who am I kidding? Husband hasn't spent a nanosecond planning a single trip we've ever taken! I want to go the 12th, LOL! Just gotta' see Neil Patrick Harris myself! :lovestruc

I may try to do this as well. I'll likely have a rental car, so that should work out.

How long is CP?

I have the CD which has a playing time of a little under 40 minutes, but the last time I went, I thought it went 45 or maybe a little longer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!