Cancelling

michelle1

DIS Veteran
If someone cancels their trip is it their responsibility to cancel their ADRs as well or do they cancel out of the system automatically? I was having a difficult time booking some times and wondered since the only info they took from me was my last name and a phone number but no reservation number if someone cancelled a trip but didn't bother with their ADRs would they still be there with no one to use them.

I'm not sure what, if any, linkage there is between room reservations and ADRs. In some cases (180+10 ADRs for onsite guests, for example), there probably is some linkage. But remember that a huge percentage of ADRs are made by offsite guests or local residents, so there would be no linkage for those.

We always make that call and cancel ADRs, because we know somebody is right there waiting and hoping to get one.

I dont think they are because i never give my rom info cuz i never have that with me just my name and number.

When we cancelled our trip, we had to cancel our package reservation and all of our ADRs separately - one by one. :sad1:

You ought to be able to cancel them with 1 call to Disney Dining reservations. They are usually tied into your telephone number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!