Cancelled off site stay disney springs

Rxdr2013

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how long it will take to cancel out my reservation from the wyndham that I linked to mde. Or do I have to call to have it unlinked? I booked thru priceline and just cancelled the reservation and made one onsite all stars. I still have time before my fp window opens i just don't want any issues!

Does anyone know how long it will take to cancel out my reservation from the wyndham that I linked to mde. Or do I have to call to have it unlinked? I booked thru priceline and just cancelled the reservation and made one onsite all stars. I still have time before my fp window opens i just don't want any issues!
Link the All Stars and there’s no reason to worry about Wyndham being linked.

Your FP window will open 60 days out from your check-in regardless if Wyndham has been canceled because All Stars is an onsite resort.

You’ll be wasting your time calling because the MDX FP system will open your window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter