Cancel room automatically cancel ADRs?

quinacciani

Mouseketeer
Question from my cousin. We are staying at CCV in the Fall and my aunt and uncle will be at the campgrounds. My cousin and her DH booked CBR because they didn’t want to stay with their parents in the camper. Wouldn’t have been my reco resort to book given the rest of the groups locations but oh well!

question- she was saying they might cancel their room last minute (within the cancellation window) and stay with her parents pending how her budget is looking in the Fall. Will she lose her ADRs? I ask bc im booking some of them for our whole family and I’m assuming she’ll book a few herself. the plan is for everyone to buy tix from UT so she wouldn’t have a package to worry about.

I had to cancel hotel (not a package and tickets not attached) and was told my Disney over the phone that my adr were fine. If you book adr using 60+ window and not rebooking Disney property, if you are within the 60 window bc then cancelling hotel could affect adr. Hope that makes sense, but call Disney and they will answer clearly.

I guess if everyone can book within 60 days (minus a few given the on site booking window) would they really cancel bc she’d be cancelling within the 60 day window when anyone could book. Hm.

I had to cancel hotel (not a package and tickets not attached) and was told my Disney over the phone that my adr were fine. If you book adr using 60+ window and not rebooking Disney property, if you are within the 60 window bc then cancelling hotel could affect adr. Hope that makes sense, but call Disney and they will answer clearly.

Sorry forgot a + in my response- meant if you cancel in the 60+ window it could affect adr, if in 60 you should be fine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter