Canadian Trip Report on the Canadian Board

epcots worldshowcase is awesome! I love it and spend alot of time there whenever we go to disney, I usually end up going off on my own so I can spend as much time at each pavillion as I want without anyone wanting to hurry me along! Once the dh and grandkids head back to the resort for the evenings I get my second wind and head there. Cant wait to be back in just a few weeks all adult trip my sister and a co worker so I know I will be able come and go as I please! Great trip report and look forward to hearing more!:cool1:

Sorry everyone, but I had completely forgotten about this. I have been very busy with work, and school going back it just kind of slipped my mind....

So we left off with our great day at Epcot, and looking forward to our first water park day. We slept in that morning and just hung around the resort. We ate a late breakfast and Headed for Typhoon Lagoon.

We don't have many pics from Typhoon Lagoon since the camera spent most of the day in the locker.

Here are a few of the entrance.

DisneyWorld2011191.jpg

DisneyWorld2011192.jpg

We headed for the wave pool first thinking it was gonna be like any other wave pool we had been in. But then came the first wave!! OMG it was huge!!! We were not expecting that at all!! We spent quite a bit of time there before heading off to enjoy some slides. We also spent a lot of time in the lazy river, just going around and around.

We didn't wear water shoes, or flip flops, thinking, oh, the ground can't be that hot. Boy were we wrong. I remember walking to crush n' gusher and walking on pavement that felt like it was melting our feet. This would be a lesson well learned for our Blizzard beach day.

In the middle of the afternoon it started getting real dark and it looked like it was about to storm so we decided we were going to leave. That is until the kids decided to have some more fun in the wavepool before heading out. I am glad we did as we got this nice family photo done by a photopass dude.

SCAN0001.jpg

That is one of the better pics we got of all of us.

We left the park, and on the bus back to the resort we decided that after supper that night we would go check out Downtown Disney. Well at the resort it started to rain. It didn't rain to hard, and after supper we decided that we would still go in the rain. We had planned to go to DD much later in the trip but figured we would just go twice.

It rained the whole time we were at DD, but that was fine we were at Disney!! We didn't stay to late since tomorrow was our Magic Kingdom day. The kids were all in bed by 9pm.

I will try to get the next update posted a little quicker next time guys....

Thanks for another great update and sharing your family photo,
Sounds like a great day was had by all!

Typhoon Lagoon is so cool, I made the same mistake of not wearing shoes! It burns! hahaha
Sounds like an awesome day for sure!

Great family photo. I can't wait to go to Typhoon Lagoon! Just wondering if you spent the entire day there 10-5 or were you tired and ready to leave around 3ish?

Great family photo. I can't wait to go to Typhoon Lagoon! Just wondering if you spent the entire day there 10-5 or were you tired and ready to leave around 3ish?

We left about 3ish. We were getting worn out, but rain was coming in as well so it made up our mind for us

Hey there, I am enjoying reading your TR! I really like the zoomed-in photo you took of Spaceship earth, really cool lighting.
And what a beautiful family!

Typhoon Lagoon is my favourite water park, it is so relaxing with the theming and the music they play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!