Canadian Residents

Frank4202

Mouseketeer
Looking to go to UO at the end of January/beginning of February. I dont see anything on the website for Canadian residents for 2019. Any idea when they may release something?

Thank you

Looking to go to UO at the end of January/beginning of February. I dont see anything on the website for Canadian residents for 2019. Any idea when they may release something?

Thank you
I honestly didn't find the Canadian package to be any big deal. You can do just as well, if not better, using the AP rate and purchasing tickets at undercover tourist.

I found the same as Damo - I did price out our trip using the special rates for Canadians and din't find them to be that great of a deal. I ended up buying tickets off Undercover Tourist, upgraded to annual passes upon arrival and had booked APH rates and felt I got much better pricing that way.

If you're an Air Miles collector you can get passes for free. We never pay for them. Check out the Canadian forum for some great AM collecting tips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter