Canadian DVC Members - 198 - List on Page 1

You should call in. Ours closed on Jan 4th and deed was recorded on Jan 5th. I called in today to get the member id and activation code and points and everything was already loaded on account. They were actually super helpful, stayed on the phone with me when I signed up the account too. Supposedly ours was already on record since January 11th.
Did you need any particular information to get them to help you. I called today and the girl I spoke with, said that since I was Canadian I would have to wait until the welcome package came in the mail. She said something about Americans having their Social Security Number attached to the contract, whereas Canadians do not have this info and such they can't help me over the phone.

Please add us... we are new members at AKL. Still waiting for my welcome letter.... then I will be booking our first DVC trip.

New owner at Polynesian! DVC is something I have looked into many many times over the years and after convincing my husband to go to an info session just to get the free gc and fast passes, he figured out it is actually something that works for us! We have started out small but I see us adding more in the future, again will wait for him to realize that himself!
We just bought at AKL. Have you done a DVC stay yet? If so, how was the whole process?

I'm a Canadian and I called in and got it by choosing option two on the phone, it took another two weeks to get anything in the mail. This was last month.

We just bought at AKL. Have you done a DVC stay yet? If so, how was the whole process?

Sorry I didn’t respond earlier!!! We did one lonely night at Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani last month, our first full stay will be February. I didn’t call in for either of them but apparently should have! I have had no issues, have just heard they try for extra good experiences for first time stays.

Hi there! We are newly DVC members since October! Please add to the list :D POLY is our home :D with wanting moreeeeeeeeeee silly addonitis...the struggle is real!

Just finished our purchase of 100 Polynesian points. Bought it resale, but hoping to get 75 more direct when we are down in January.

We are happy Canucks also! Home resort Aulani since it opened. We try to go every year but as our family has grown the flights can be somewhat cost prohibitive. I haven’t tried renting points yet, but thinking of it this year...

Add me . I just bought into Riviera over Easter .. excited but bummmed as we already had a trip booked for us thanksgiving and can’t use until riviera opens .. sigh

Please add me as well. Owners at BCV and BWV since 2007. Best decision we ever made!!!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!