Canadian Buffoon's Hi Low Vacation - South Central Musings

I may be in the minority, but I don't mind if you take your time....I have another TR to catch up on plus I noticed that @Captain_Oblivious also did an update. Not to mention that I am still sinking on my own TRs!

I saw that. Also a few other folks.

Sooo behind.

I think I'll just put those
on the back-burner and...

I will be happy when you post your update, but I just want to get through these two TRs first and I don't see it happening in the next two days! :faint:

... give you the bad news.

I fully intend to write the next update...
...tonight.

It's a short one, though.

Rejoice.

Those are the "imports" that were getting things off the ground (so to speak) in the late 40's. :rolleyes:
By the mid 50's The-Bill was churning out plenty of the domestic verity.

"Getting things off the ground"

Nice one.

And then the domestics
were serving the imports?

South...
Well, farther south.

I'll be sue to have a Dole Whip in your honor while we're down that way.

Maybe thee or four of 'em.

Excellent!
Have fun storming the castle!

DIS won't let me quote.

Next time, try to refresh.
Or close your browser and reopen.

It does that sometimes.

Anyways, what a beautiful view. I mostly enjoyed looking at your pictures and the first picture of the waterfall was my favorite.

Thanks!

Wait.... "mostly" enjoyed?
Which ones did you hate?!?!?

I love the picture Ruby took of you taking a picture. That is so funny.

Like a dream within a dream?

Or just a picture of a doofus
with a camera?

I hope you have been well. We have been very busy. I miss the DIS.

I've been pretty good.
Busy... But good. :)

And you're here now! :goodvibes

1. Rock
2. Sick kiddo, Discovery Center to find ipod.
3. Chicken

Noted.

I'll pm you the rest.

Got it!

Sooo behind.

Isn't that always the case?

...tonight.

Rejoice.

That's OK. I caught up on Mark's report yesterday and I only have one more chapter on the other report I mentioned. @Steppesister can wait until I post my next chapter. You'll be next in line after her.

Sooo behind.

...tonight.

Rejoice.

Don't feel bad. I'm way behind on some TR's as well. DIS time was limited and then I got sick to start the week. It's all good.

Take all the time you need still trying to catch up. Hopefully I will survive our senior trip to Disneyland tomorrow ** yes I will be working Ponzi type hours but I will be assisting a young lady in a wheelchair on her first ever trip so excited to see things through her eyes.so again take your time and if any west coast dis board folks see us wed say hi

New kitten???? Photos!

How about a gif!

edit: my link wasn't embedding sigh

http://imgur.com/a/WuZni

Be still my beating heart!

:rolleyes1

Story of my life, but it is a great place to work for and the atmosphere is fantastic.

Well, good! (that you enjoy it I mean)
But... 5am starts... that's a bit rough.
Getting off early is nice though.

I do enjoy it, it has also conditioned me for my newest hobby...fishing!

Isn't that always the case?

Yep.

That's OK. I caught up on Mark's report yesterday and I only have one more chapter on the other report I mentioned. @Steppesister can wait until I post my next chapter. You'll be next in line after her.

Oh. So that's where I stand, huh?

Nevermind that she has two chapters up
and I don't have.... well... any.

Don't feel bad. I'm way behind on some TR's as well. DIS time was limited and then I got sick to start the week. It's all good.

I didn't know it was "all good" to be sick.

Seriously, hope you're feeling better.
Just a cold? Flu?

Take all the time you need still trying to catch up. Hopefully I will survive our senior trip to Disneyland tomorrow ** yes I will be working Ponzi type hours but I will be assisting a young lady in a wheelchair on her first ever trip so excited to see things through her eyes.so again take your time and if any west coast dis board folks see us wed say hi
That's really nice of you Betsey. :)

Let us know how that goes!

How about a gif!

edit: my link wasn't embedding sigh

All I got was a black screen.
I'll try again when I get home.

Story of my life, but it is a great place to work for and the atmosphere is fantastic.

And that is very, very good to have.
Seriously.

I'm happy for you.

I do enjoy it, it has also conditioned me for my newest hobby...fishing!

Really! You just started?
Ocean or fresh water?

My preference of your photos of Sunwapta Falls is the first one. I like the perspective as it makes me feel I'm there looking down. I like the view of the mountain and the light in the trees.

In answer to your questions:

1. Favourite music genre?
Indie, Rock and a bit of musical theatre for good measure. Favourite bands are The Killers, REM, The Smiths and The Beatles.

2. I make two phone calls before the day is done.
Who to?

Discovery Centre re iPod and The Keg for a dinner reservation.

3. What did we eat for dinner?
Steaks at The Keg

Did you see it?
You saw it, yes?

I did indeed!

Trying to get caught up. Hopefully I can make some progress tomorrow during my bus ride to disneyland. Going with our senior class for grad nite. Actually we go from 9am until 2am...then heard them back to the busses and back at school around 4. The upside is I get to assist my student who has never been before so it will be great to see it through her eyes. So Ponzi, feel free to take your time lol...

My preference of your photos of Sunwapta Falls is the first one. I like the perspective as it makes me feel I'm there looking down. I like the view of the mountain and the light in the trees.

Thanks for the detailed answer!

In answer to your questions:

1. Favourite music genre?
Indie, Rock and a bit of musical theatre for good measure. Favourite bands are The Killers, REM, The Smiths and The Beatles.

2. I make two phone calls before the day is done.
Who to?

Discovery Centre re iPod and The Keg for a dinner reservation.

3. What did we eat for dinner?
Steaks at The Keg

Noted.

Did you see it?
You saw it, yes?

I did indeed!

Got your PM!

Trying to get caught up. Hopefully I can make some progress tomorrow during my bus ride to disneyland. Going with our senior class for grad nite. Actually we go from 9am until 2am...then heard them back to the busses and back at school around 4. The upside is I get to assist my student who has never been before so it will be great to see it through her eyes. So Ponzi, feel free to take your time lol...

Late night indeed!
Now I see what you meant
by saying you were doing Ponzi hours.

You are going to be one tired lady!
Good luck!

Hello..... you probably don't remember me. Craziness ensues again. Looks like I have time to answer, although I think I missed a set during the babysitting debaucle. I only announced it 10 times on FB but Londynn's team took 3rd at the World Summit, so I guess the sitting was worth it.

1. Favorite genre, probably would be Classic Rock, followed by Country. I listen to mostly Con -temporary Christian, though.

2. You call your kids and Disneyland

Sending PM

Last edited:
Hello..... you probably don't remember me. Craziness ensues again. Looks like I have time to answer, although I think I missed a set during the babysitting debaucle. I only announced it 10 times on FB but Lonfynb's team took 3rd at the World Summit, so I guess the sitting was worth it.

Well hi there stranger!

I did see that she got third!
And then promptly forgot
to comment. :sad2:

So, belated congrats!

1. Favorite genre, probably would be Classic Rock, followed by Country. I listen to mostly Con -temporary Christian, though.

2. You call your kids and Disneyland

Noted.

Sending PM

Sent you one right back, Tammie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts