Oh yeah.
I cannot
wait to tell you about...
hmm... Tell ya later.

No, I'm not talking about the DISmeet.
Although that in itself
justifies the title of the TR.

See y'all in a week!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We get nothing before you go again? I wasn't bad. Are you taking me next time?

I'm better but still sick. Had to cancel our anniversary plans on Saturday. Doing it next Saturday instead. Going to Mongolian BBQ way on the East side. Also going to Big Fun (a vintage toy store) over there to try and sell all my old toys that were in my grandparents basement. It's a great store, especially for people who grew up in the 80's.
Tuesday night if I feel good enough we're going to a bar to hear my friend play. She plays bass in a blusey type band. Not really my kind of music but whatever. Gotta go visit the mother too this week. Not a good time to have a cold. Not even sure how I got it. I do have a vitamin D deficiency so maybe that's part of it?

Last edited:
1. 5:15am

2. both on time

3. Yes; stamped
{Bonus points if you know the expression on my face.} "Phew" look!

4. All Star Music

5. Epcot

6. to :2 minutes
from the park: 5 minutes

Can't wait to hear about your trip!!! :)

The ones that caused me
to use up my supply
of blister bandaids
and mole skin.

:sad2:

Yeah, I thought this might be the way it played out. I'm still worried about mine too. I'm taking them, but will likely end up wearing my tennies the whole time. I really don't give a crap if I look like a Dweeb, no time to waste at Disney. (I really miss my ultra-dweeby, but oh-so-broken-in Crocs.)

Ask me if it
slowed me down.

Did it slow you down?

(This is a duh, no brainer, but you asked us to ask...)

playing hookey today *shhhh* going to Mickey's Halloween party tonight with lil miss Scarlett and those people she lives with so going to rest up. hopefully ponzie will bring us an update today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter