• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Canadian Buffoon's Hi Low Vacation - South Central Musings

Loved the look of the bike :moped:. I have only ridden on a bike once as a passenger. Yes I was one of those kids who put the hockey cards on the spokes of the bike wheels. It was a kid thing during my time of growing up. We also did the crush a pop can under your feet and walk around with it attached to the bottom of your shoe so it made a sound.
Hope your weather is okay out there. Our latest storm here in the Toronto area has become one of those out of proportion things. You know where they predict 20-25cm and so far I think we have had 5cm but at least they haven't called in the Army. :rolleyes2
Questions, next round:

1. What time do we get up?
7:30

2. Do I charge my camera in the morning or wait til later?
In the morning so you can take pictures (or have Ruby take the pictures) on your drive.

3. I grab a snack. Gelato, Ice cream, or slush? Slush

4. Edmonton Harley. Do I get my poker chip? Yes

5. We grab lunch at a fast food place.
A&W, McDonalds, Wendy's or Burger King? A&W for the root beers and onion rings.

6. Our next destination is about a four hour drive away.
What time do we get there? 5:00

7. What common food do we have for dinner? Some type of pasta
pm sent.

When you catch up on this TR, you've got to binge read his other TRs. They're equally entertaining. He has a story in his animal kingdom day in the TR with his daughter that is ROFL material. I'll just say "poof." If you haven't read that TR, do it.

I took a bit of a break from the Dis, but prior to that I read all his reports... they are truly unparalleled aren't they?! :rotfl:

Hey @pkondz !! I just wanted to stop in and say hello :wave:

I have been following along, just haven't had the time to reply to everything.

I can't remember if I commented before or not, but if not, my condolences on the loss of your MiL. Your family has been in my prayers!

Awwww :lovestruc Okay, okay, with charm like that I may have gone back to Page 1 tonight... :rolleyes1

:laughing: Have fun catching up!

One of these days I'll get out that way
and you can give me a tour! :)

I hear that... here's to sending you more better days! :goodvibes

Thanks!

I've made it to page 27 and boy am I glad I've started from the very beginning. I have so much to say but it's getting late and my 5am alarm will come all too quick.

Ah yes. Had to deal with that myself
this morning.
Tomorrow too.

Blech.

For starters, though... :worship::worship: I have no words for your Splash photo. Except these. HOLY COW OMG WHOAZA THIS IS THE BEST RIDE PHOTO EVER ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? BRILLIANT!!!!!

:laughing:
So... you're saying you like it?

Thanks for the kind words!!

So enjoying another pkondz TR - amazing how your name is also so popular among the airlines and at Disney... :rolleyes1;)

It's a very common name, ya know.

I'll pick up on page 28 tomorrow - SO good to be back!!! :goodvibes

:) Glad to have you back!

When you catch up on this TR, you've got to binge read his other TRs. They're equally entertaining. He has a story in his animal kingdom day in the TR with his daughter that is ROFL material. I'll just say "poof." If you haven't read that TR, do it.

:laughing: I forgot about that!

With that said, his splash photo in this TR is clearly the new benchmark. I haven't seen anything else compare.

Thanks! :)

Loved the look of the bike :moped:.

Thanks!

I have only ridden on a bike once as a passenger.

Did you love it...
or were you terrified?

Yes I was one of those kids who put the hockey cards on the spokes of the bike wheels. It was a kid thing during my time of growing up. We also did the crush a pop can under your feet and walk around with it attached to the bottom of your shoe so it made a sound.

OMG! I remember doing that!
We'd walk around and say
they were heels.

Hope your weather is okay out there.

Not bad actually.

Our latest storm here in the Toronto area has become one of those out of proportion things. You know where they predict 20-25cm and so far I think we have had 5cm but at least they haven't called in the Army. :rolleyes2

Heard it wasn't too bad?
Shocked that the army
isn't there anyway.

1. What time do we get up? 7:30

2. Do I charge my camera in the morning or wait til later?
In the morning so you can take pictures (or have Ruby take the pictures) on your drive.

3. I grab a snack. Gelato, Ice cream, or slush? Slush

4. Edmonton Harley. Do I get my poker chip? Yes

5. We grab lunch at a fast food place.
A&W, McDonalds, Wendy's or Burger King?
A&W for the root beers and onion rings.

6. Our next destination is about a four hour drive away.
What time do we get there?
5:00

7. What common food do we have for dinner? Some type of pasta

Noted.

Got it!

Hey @pkondz !! I just wanted to stop in and say hello :wave:

Hi stranger! Where ya been?

I have been following along, just haven't had the time to reply to everything.

Oh, I get that.
I've been having a heck of a time
finding time myself!

I can't remember if I commented before or not, but if not, my condolences on the loss of your MiL. Your family has been in my prayers!

Thank you.
It's been tough, mostly on Ruby of course.
But we're getting through it, I think.

Thank you. It's good to be back. :goodvibes

:goodvibes

The ":rotfl:" is what best describes how I go through a pkondz TR! That was a compliment, 110%! ::yes::

All right, I'll take it! :)

Trust me, I am! I'm getting there, about half way through now! And enjoying every minute of it :goodvibes

I'm glad you are!
You might even be caught up by now.

YES!!! Anytime! I look forward to the day we can do a Disney meet, too! :thumbsup2

That'd be great! :)
Then I can wave at you in person! :laughing:

Well geez... if nobody's gonna post anything...

I suppose I could...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter