Canadian Buffoon's Exhausted Vacation - Update 09/01 - New TR link!

That could've been here today. Forecast showed snow at around four for an hour. Showed temps staying at 3 or 4C. Then snow again at around 10pm.

They lied! BIG TIME!
went to an event about 20 min away from work. When I came out around 8pm, there was 2-3 inches accumulated. Drove towards home at about 30 maybe 35 mph. The normal 20 min drive was more like 1 1/2 hours. Since the road from work to home has some goo inclines, decided just to go to work. Not fun, but at least not stranded in the cold or in a ditch.

20220408_215723.jpg

My.car on the left. Other car there when I arrived (presumeably had someone pick them up or got a ride). This was maybe 20 or 30 minutes later and note how much snow is already on my car.
Roughly around 10 or 10:15.

At 11:20, took these two. Before and after I went to the car.
20220408_231953.jpg

20220408_232210.jpg

That could've been here today. Forecast showed snow at around four for an hour. Showed temps staying at 3 or 4C. Then snow again at around 10pm.

They lied! BIG TIME!
went to an event about 20 min away from work. When I came out around 8pm, there was 2-3 inches accumulated. Drove towards home at about 30 maybe 35 mph. The normal 20 min drive was more like 1 1/2 hours. Since the road from work to home has some goo inclines, decided just to go to work. Not fun, but at least not stranded in the cold or in a ditch.
Yikes.
We're supposed to get some mid-week. Hoping for not much, but... who knows.
At 11:20, took these two. Before and after I went to the car.
Yeah, that's a good dumping for April!

oh my goodness. I have a gajillion things to do today. found this trip report and bam! Been quite a while and boy was it fun. Just what I did and did not need but a great diversion from getting the yard EBR (easter bunny ready) so Scarlett and Catarina have a good time. Of course they will bring those people they live with will be here too. Love yo9ur Trip reports. Thinking I need to do a pre trip for the humongus family trip we are making in October. Lance wants to take the granddaughters, people they live with and son and daughter in law. (yeah losing my mind with planning) Just not as snappy at this kind of thing like you are..lol

oh my goodness. I have a gajillion things to do today. found this trip report and bam! Been quite a while and boy was it fun.
Hi Betsey! Long time! :)
Just what I did and did not need but a great diversion from getting the yard EBR (easter bunny ready) so Scarlett and Catarina have a good time.
That sounds like fun.
We don't do outdoor Easter egg hunts here.
Right now we're having a snow storm, so....
Of course they will bring those people they live with will be here too.
:laughing: Some things never change.
Love yo9ur Trip reports.
Thanks, Betsey. :)
Thinking I need to do a pre trip for the humongus family trip we are making in October. Lance wants to take the granddaughters, people they live with and son and daughter in law. (yeah losing my mind with planning) Just not as snappy at this kind of thing like you are..lol
That sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun!
If you do a TR, be sure to let me know. :)

Hi Betsey! Long time! :)

That sounds like fun.

We don't do outdoor Easter egg hunts here.
Right now we're having a snow storm, so....

:laughing: Some things never change.

Thanks, Betsey. :)

That sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun!
If you do a TR, be sure to let me know. :)
Well this trip is already turning out to be an adventure. Booking for 10 is interesting. Fortunately I have had lots of exp3erience hearding kittens. Trust me the kittens are easier. When will you be heading back to WDW

So.... is that... a good thing??

It is, I love travelling but I want to be home more than away which was a big draw.

Several, actually. :)
Whether or not any come to fruition
is up for debate. (Covid willing.)
I have a road trip sometime
between now and September.
I have a weekend in Yellowknife
with kid #2 and a week
in Disney with kid #1

and my Alaska cruise in the fall.

Roadtrip where?

I love Yellowknife, I grew up in the Yukon so went several times.

ahhh Disney, I am hopefully making it to DLR in September.

Who are you cruising with?

Yep. Once tenting
and once in a cabin.

ah I am jealous, I don't think we made it out last year but hopefully will get 2 or 3 trips this summer.

It is, I love travelling but I want to be home more than away which was a big draw.
Ah.
Roadtrip where?
Grand Canyon.
I love Yellowknife, I grew up in the Yukon so went several times.
Oh! Had no idea. I’m looking forward to it, even though it’ll be a short trip.
ahhh Disney, I am hopefully making it to DLR in September.
Good luck! Hope you make it.
Who are you cruising with?
Holland America.
ah I am jealous, I don't think we made it out last year but hopefully will get 2 or 3 trips this summer.
I think I’m going out twice this year… cabin and tent again.

Oh my goodness, Yay!!! Have so much fun! Can't wait for another Exhausted trip report!!
Soon!
I'm confused.....your ticker says three weeks until Elle's Graduation trip.....
Yup. This was a quick trip North with Kay.
Two weeks to go to Disney, now.

This was actually part 2 of 4. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter