Canadian Buffoon European Vacation - 30/03 - Endings and Silver Linings

Confession time.

I was hoping. I really was.
Well, not at first, but a few weeks ago, I thought maybe. Just maybe.
But it happened and I never thought it would happen.

Six figures.

Wow.

And I owe it all to you.

Confession time.

I was hoping. I really was.
Well, not at first, but a few weeks ago, I thought maybe. Just maybe.
But it happened and I never thought it would happen.

Six figures.

Wow.

And I owe it all to you.

Six figures? Wow, you got a raise? And you owe it all to us??? Okay you can pay mine by cheque (check for you 'mercuns) to....

JK, congratulations pecans. Must feel great to be one of the most read authors here on DISboards!

Six figures? Wow, you got a raise? And you owe it all to us??? Okay you can pay mine by cheque (check for you 'mercuns) to....

Absolutely! I'll give you... ummm... let's say 20%? Yeah. 20% of what I make from the DIS.
Sound good?

JK, congratulations pecans. Must feel great to be one of the most read authors here on DISboards!

Feel great? I'm flabbergasted!
And that's not a word I use lightly.... 'cause it's too long.

Like flibbertigibbet.

Fine... FINE!

I hope you're happy.
You've only got yourself to blame, ya know.

Link to the next TR:
[thread=3270684]Canadian Buffoon's Vacation[/thread]

And remember. This is all your fault.

just wanted to pop in and say we had such fun talking to blake and deedee last night! nebo sent dee into a giggling fit. it was so good to hear from them!

taxi is coming at 3:30 am!!!! talk to you all when we get back!:yay::dance3::cheer2:

I just love Nebo and Smidgy. We love talking to them. I know it's hard on Nebo not being able to post in the TR, but he is every bit as fun and entertaining on the phone.

I'm fairly certain that it's a goal of his to make me giggle every phone conversation at least once. This time he even got me to SING!!!

And Pkondz, give me two weeks for soccer to end and then you can tell me just how thick you think my drawl is. ;)

And that is terrific about the six figure milestone!! :goodvibes

I just love Nebo and Smidgy. We love talking to them. I know it's hard on Nebo not being able to post in the TR, but he is every bit as fun and entertaining on the phone.

::yes:: He's fun to talk to.
And I think his not being able to post is such a loss for him as well as us.

I'm fairly certain that it's a goal of his to make me giggle every phone conversation at least once.

He said that! :laughing:

This time he even got me to SING!!!

Wow. The man's good.

(Don't tell him I said that!)

And Pkondz, give me two weeks for soccer to end and then you can tell me just how thick you think my drawl is. ;)

Sounds good!

And that is terrific about the six figure milestone!! :goodvibes

I still can't believe it!
I would've thought ten thousand would be out of the question!

Sorry, didn't really want this bumped back up to the front...
But I have my reasons.

(nefarious, of course)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter