Can you walk up and buy a ticket?

Suzanne

GAGWTA
I have friends in FL that I have been trying for months to convince to join me on my cruise. They are very spur-of-the-moment people and I just can't get them to commit.

Then yesterday they said "ohh who knows maybe we'll just suprise you and buy a ticket at the port" Can they do that? I thought I read somewhere that they 'close' the ship for sales before it sails. (he he that sounds funny)

So can they buy a ticket at the port? :confused3

I know that you can definitely not purchase it the day of...The coast guard needs the names of those cruising a certain number of days prior...This has been in place mainly after 9/11...If you were to call reservation, they can give you the cut off date..But, it is definitely not the day of..... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter