• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you walk from OKW to Port Orleans food court?

Welcome to the DIS, I do not think this is possible - Disney does not allow walking along the roads at WDW (no sidewalks) and I have not heard of a trail between POR/POFQ and OKW but if there is one, would love to hear about it!

thanks
jaysue

I would think it's possible but not adviseable. I seem to remember hearing about a back trail but nothing marked or recommended.

We have not walked from OKW to PO but we do ride our bicycles from FW to OKW and never had problems. We have even been given a Welcome Home when we enter OKW and show the guard our DVC Card.

There is a trail, but I would not suggest trying to get there that way. It is thru a construction area and involves crossing the busy Community Drive. I have walked it a few times, but it is just a dirt path and comes out in the PO parking area. It's also about a 20 minute walk- depending where you are at OKW.

I'd suggest taking a bus or boat from DD to get there.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter