Can you walk between Yacht and Beach club to Boardwalk

serene56

DIS Veteran
Putting my itinerary together for visiting resorts for the Christmas season.

thanks for your help

serene56 said:
Putting my itinerary together for visiting resorts for the Christmas season.

thanks for your help

Yes you can walk to Epcot,Dhs,boardwalk inn swan and dolphin hotel from beach club and yacht club resort.

Yes. They share the canal that goes between EPCOT and DHS. They are on opposite sides of the canal, so it's probably about a 10 minute walk (at a slow pace like mine).

Yes, it's just a stroll around the lake. You can also take a Friendship boat straight across. It would be the Epcot boat leaving Y&B.

Yes. And it's a lovely walk. It's definitely part of the appeal of the Epcot resorts. You can walk to and from any of the resorts to another. You can walk easily to and from YC/BC, BW, swan/dolphin, Epcot and even MGM (Hollywood Studios, but I still call it MGM!) Although, walking from Epcot to MGM would take a little while! It's absolutely my favorite resort area.

oh very nice.

our plan starts us at DownTown Disney. eating lunch at Earl of Sandwich

take a bus to the resorts--- check out decorations.

then maybe take a boat to Epcot to get our bus back to Pop Century.

sounds like an awesome day.

(now to look at menus to see where a good place to eat at one of the resorts for dinner.

No park tickets for this day

You can walk from the Beach Club to the Boardwalk so easily that I accidentally did it on my last trip. :D

serene56 said:
oh very nice.

our plan starts us at DownTown Disney. eating lunch at Earl of Sandwich

take a bus to the resorts--- check out decorations.

then maybe take a boat to Epcot to get our bus back to Pop Century.

sounds like an awesome day.

(now to look at menus to see where a good place to eat at one of the resorts for dinner.

No park tickets for this day

Just to clarify, the boat to EPCOT drops you off at the International Gateway in World Showcase. In order to catch a bus at EPCOT, you would have to enter the park and walk through Future World back to the main entrance to the park, thus the need for park tickets. If you must, you can take the boat to DHS, where you can walk to the bus stops for the resort of your choice.

Yes, you can easily walk between the five Epcot area resorts. A full loop is about 0.8 miles. As others have mentioned you can also walk to DHS (it's about a mile).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter