Can you use Q&C vouchers at the Pepper Market?

suevee

<font color=red>I am in a frenzy!<br><font color=r
And if you can, how do you go about it. Do you present your quick and casual vouchers before entering. Is there anything that is not allowed? Can anyone give me an idea of the general quality of the food?

Thanks a lot. :wave2:

Yes, you can use them----for both lunch and dinner. I was there last September for 7 days and used one each day for either lunch or dinner. The lunches are more varied than at most food courts because of the convention center. You check in when you enter and are taken to the table; that person is probably the best one to ask about what you can get for the voucher. They have specialty coffees that I got several times. Plus, it was the only food court that did not hassle me about getting bottled water. I purchased the mug and got free refills and got bottled water with my voucher for the parks. It also includes tax and tip at the Pepper Market. I thought that it was a very good bargain and I enjoyed my meals there. It was nice to have choices, especially for lunch, bescides sandwiches and chicken fingers.

HTH, Cindy:wave:

Any more questions, just ask:tongue:

Yes, they can be used there... and not only can they be used there, that's one of the best places to use them! (better bargain compared to using those vouchers elsewhere)

:)

Thanks so much for your replies!:sunny:

Q&C vouchers are a great deal at PM. We have been there twice. You can get steak--which is $17 alone, then add in your drink and dessert and its an even better savings. Last time we were there I had the fajita's--also a good deal. We are usually full so we take our dessert with us. They also have huge cinnamon rolls that one ds got last time and had for breakfast the next am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter