Can you use Disney gift cards on the ship?

fairyprincessmom

Earning My Ears
We booked our first family cruise for Dec 09 and my dad wanted to get my DD and DS gift cards to spend at Disney, can they use them on the ship or just at Disney World? Thanks for the help.:wave2:

DH:joker: Me:flower3: DDprincess: DSpirate:

First cruise Dec 13-17
Walt Disney World annual pass holders

They can use them on the ship at Guest Services. They would have to use their (or your) KTTW card to charge items on the ship and then go to GS to pay it off with the gift card.

absolutely!!! Anyone who asks what kind of BDAY or XMAS present to get for DS, i will be telling them Disney gift cards for him to use for the arcade and souveniers. Also, rather than renewing our annual passes for $249, we paid the $269 at costco because they offered it with a $50 gift card. we now have gift cards stashed away for OBC!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter