can you use DDP at Swan or Dolphin?

loralie

DIS Veteran
My Brother and Sister In Law are planing a trip for this Oct. and they mentioned they were thinking of staying at the Swan or Dolphin but then also mentioned that they wanted to do the DDP. I told them that I did not think they could use the DDP at the Swan or Dolphin but that I was not sure and would check it out.

Can you use the DDP at Swan or Dolphin?

TIA,

Loralie

Sorry, but the Swan and Dolphin guests aren't eligible for the Disney Dining Plan. Only Disney resort guests are eligible.

We're staying at the Dolphin, and I thought we could not participate :wave2: in the DDP. When I called to make AP's, the CSR asked if we purchased out park tickets and Dining Plan - I told her I didn't think we were allowed, and she said we could if we purchased the park tickets and DDP at the same time. You just cannot use them at the Swan or Dolphin, but she also said that they will soon be participating. Did anyone else hear this?? I didn't feel confident, so I held off on purchasing either.

They just reprinted the brochures and didn't mention anything like that in them.

badhairday said:
We're staying at the Dolphin, and I thought we could not participate :wave2: in the DDP. When I called to make AP's, the CSR asked if we purchased out park tickets and Dining Plan - I told her I didn't think we were allowed, and she said we could if we purchased the park tickets and DDP at the same time. You just cannot use them at the Swan or Dolphin, but she also said that they will soon be participating. Did anyone else hear this?? I didn't feel confident, so I held off on purchasing either.

Have you found out if this is true or not??

There are still no indications that there will be any participation, either way, with respect to the Swan and Dolphin.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest