Can you upgrade a 1 day non-park hopping pass to park hopping

chris1gill

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
We have a one day, one park ticket, is there a way to upgrade it to park hopping once we get to guest services?

I had friends do this last year. They decided once they got there to upgrade. I believe they did it at the resort upon check in.

To add the park hopping option to the ticket would be $45 per ticket. I believe regardless off the amount of days on the ticket, to make it a hopper would be $45.

I got this information after playing on the Walt Disney World website ticket area. A one day ticket is $71 and then when I added hopper to it, it went up to $116.

That seems ridiculous. I have read a little bit about your trip that you have planned. It seems to me it would be a lot better to upgrade to a multi-day ticket and make it a hopper if you will be going back anytime soon.

You might want to look at the Everything About WDW Tickets locked sticky in the TPA&S Forum. To get there directly, follow the link in my signature.

To add the park hopping option to the ticket would be $45 per ticket. I believe regardless off the amount of days on the ticket, to make it a hopper would be $45.

I got this information after playing on the Walt Disney World website ticket area. A one day ticket is $71 and then when I added hopper to it, it went up to $116.

That seems ridiculous. I have read a little bit about your trip that you have planned. It seems to me it would be a lot better to upgrade to a multi-day ticket and make it a hopper if you will be going back anytime soon.

DMickey, that picture is adorable....

Thanks for the information, I guess no matter how we go about it, we're looking to put out a lot of cash should we think about going back anytime soon. We going to Hawaii for 3 weeks next summer, so not likely to go back for some time <sigh> I would really love to have more than the one day one park, but I'm not willing to pay that much $$ for it considering we'll be doing Universal & Seaworld after doing Bush Gardens in Williamsburg... BLECH!!! No way around it, they've really gotcha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter