Can you tip with traveler's checks??

kcand sunshine

Mouseketeer
Just curious if I can give the tips in traveler's checks? I planned on taking traveler's checks since I read that they will cash them at guest services. Do I need to cash them b/f handing them out? Any info on this please-leaving a week from today!!!!

Hi, you charge to your room the tips and they give you a card for each person that you tipped saying how much you tipped them and who the tip is from and it is put by the cruise line into an account in the name of the crew member! That way the crew members do not have to deal w/cash on hand and can w/draw from their acct whenever they wish!

Then you can settle your shipboard acct w/your travelers checks! I am leaving 3 weeks from today and am bouncing off the walls in anticipation, I can only imagine how you are feeling!

You are so lucky that you get to go sooner! The wait is killing me! :) Have a great time on board!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter