Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!?! Pre-TR (October 1-15th 2009) The trip has begun!!!

Wow, so look at my ticker - it's jumped from 12 days to 6 days in one day.

Has anyone else found theirs have been wierd?

At lease it means I can go now Pegasus. ;)

Eeeeeeeeeee.

Only 2 more sleeps in our own bed!!

We pretty much did all of our packing yesterday, and now we just have 3 days of work to endure until we leave for the airport hotel Wednesday night.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Last night I had the realisation that I hadn't filled in nearly enough information in my planning book. And that I won't get the time between now and then to sit with my computer and copy it all down.

But then I ahd the most awesome idea! I have saved all the relevant Tour Guide Mike pages for our trip, as Webpages that are viewable offline, so I can open them up on the plane and copy it all down into my planner on the plane. :) It'll pass the time on the flight and help our trip!

Oh i am so excited for you hun I know how much you have been looking forward to this and how much time you have put in to planning it cant wait for all the info when we are both back home I just wanted to show you since Bella helped you pack and i want to be able to show you before you go

DSCF1104.jpg

Awwwwwwwww, that is the cutest thing!! :)

Bella slept on our suitcase all of yesterday bless her. She loves having a huge clothes filled box in teh middle of the living room floor.

aw bless if i chuck my clothes on the floor flopsy lies on them nutty rabbit so you must be buzzing at work todat counting down the hours

aw bless if i chuck my clothes on the floor flopsy lies on them nutty rabbit so you must be buzzing at work todat counting down the hours
Yeah, I am getting very little done!

I am going to be an absolute nightmare to work with on Wednesday!

Off to the gym for my last session with my trainer before the trip. I'm scared he's going to work me really hard to make up for it.

I'm still in pain from yesterday's workout. :(

WOW you have a trainer I would love have to some thing like that because i go and end up gossiping lol

WOW you have a trainer I would love have to some thing like that because i go and end up gossiping lol
Yeah, he's great. My dad is paying for him for the lead up to the wedding for me. I would never work out so hard if I were at the gym on my own, so it's really worth it. Still got a loong way to go before I'm in shape though!

He went pretty easy on me today as it's my first back-to-back workout.

That's it now though, next time I'm in the gym will be after WDW!!!

Yeah, he's great. My dad is paying for him for the lead up to the wedding for me. I would never work out so hard if I were at the gym on my own, so it's really worth it. Still got a loong way to go before I'm in shape though!

He went pretty easy on me today as it's my first back-to-back workout.

That's it now though, next time I'm in the gym will be after WDW!!!

oh jealous they dont do that sorta thing where i live i gotta travel like 30 miles for it

So close now! I'm so excited to only have 2 working days left, the bf is jammy and has none as of 9pm tonight! Lets hope our last couple of days go fast :goodvibes

I hope that you have an amazing time! I've just checked out and waiting to return to the UK, and I can tell you that it's all so magical and the weather is still glorious!

Be sure to run to Soarin, Toy Story Mania, Kilimanjaro Safaris and Splash Mountain when the parks open - they're the best rides! And don't miss the Phillarmagic in Fantasyland! ♥

Have a safe trip and I cannot wait to read all about it when you return! :)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Thanks for the lovely messages everyone!!

Cherry pops, the rides you listed are basically the top of my must do rides list! You must be psychic!

I am so excited, I don;t know how I'm going to get through work tomorrow, and I really don't think I'll be sleeping at the travelodge tomorrow night, just laying watching the clock! Lol.

Good luck with work tomorrow. Hopefully it will fly by for you.

And if I were you I would take something to throw over the clock :rotfl2:

Torsie

You must be so excited! I hope you manage to get some work done and some sleep tonight :D

I am so excited for you I cant wait till your TR I love your TR's

If I dont get a chance to come on here again before tomorrow have a wonderful time enjoy yourself make sure you dont over do it as well its still a holiday

so ill be expecting a start if a TR when I return lol

x x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter