Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!?! Pre-TR (October 1-15th 2009) The trip has begun!!!

I booked an ADR for a character breakfast online. I'm not staying on Disney property, and I didn't need to enter a reservation number.....I just got given an ADR reservation number at the end.

I booked an ADR for a character breakfast online. I'm not staying on Disney property, and I didn't need to enter a reservation number.....I just got given an ADR reservation number at the end.
:)

If you want to do 90+10 though you need the res#. That's why I phoned in the end.

Which meal did you book??

So Friday was my ADR day. :)

I phoned up at the start of my lunch hour, which luckily co-incides with it being 7am in FL, but I was a few minutes after that.

Got through with no wait and the girl I spoke to was lovely and very helpful, annoyingly the UK reservtion number we get given doesn't work for ADRs so she had to put me on hold for 5-10 minutes while she tracked down my US reservation number - I didn't mind though as Disney hold is the happiest hold music ever!

Once she came back we were all set to go. I got:

Sci Fi Dine In
, Lunch for the 3rd Oct - wanted 12pm got 12.05 :banana:
(It's an EMH day so we figure we'll get there super early and do everything we can and then leave after lunch unless we have some FPs left to use or something.)

Kona Cafe Dinner for 5th October - wanted 7pm got 7.10 so very happpy again. :)
We are having our engagement photo shoot at the poly, so we've scheduled this for afterwards, make it a bit of a romantic night.

Boma Breakfast for 10th Oct, got 10.30 exact time I wanted.
This si the morning after our MNSSHP so we fancy a slow start and it'll probably just be an AKL kinda day anyway.

I also called in and got a T-Rex lunch for 8th Oct for 3.30pm as we might be seeing Fantasmic that night so I thought an early dinner might be the best bet, and we can maybe get a goofy snack to take in with us for the wait.

I have a few more to get once the days open up for us:

GF Cafe
Jiko
CP Breakfast

and maybe WCC...I can't decide....

Yaaaaaaaaaay!! Just got 3 more ADRs!!

12.30pm lunch at GF Cafe (I got 12.35) - I asked if I could add on the slipper dessert but my super helpful CM checked and she said you have to ask when you get there? I didn't want to argue but might call back.

Crystal Palace breakfast!! Got 8.05am :banana: Woooooooo!!

Jiko Dinner, wanted 8pm, got 8.20 so another great one!!!

Yay!!! My trip seems so real now!!

Wooohoooo!! I bet you're excited now!!

I wonder if they only have 12.05pm at Sci-Fi?! We always ask 12pm and that's the time we always get!

You definitely have to pre-book the slipper, I don't think you can book it on the day, but I bet someone like Sonya (Pooh's Honey Pot) could help you with something like that!!

SOUNDS DELICIOUS! Can't wait for the foodie report!!

Hi Torsie,

I just wanted to let you know I am also going to WDW in October for my wedding planning trip and reading your Pre-TR is making me really excited :cool1:

I am going with my mum, we will be there from 6th - 13th October and are staying at POR. We also plan to go to MNSSHP for the 1st time (probably on the 12th).

Have a great time x

Hi Michelle :wave2:

Oooh, I'll go have a look at your journal! :)

Who is your planner? When's your planning session? My mum and I might go for a weekend next year if there is more to plan closer to the wedding, we're both very excited at the prospect!

Hi Michelle :wave2:

Oooh, I'll go have a look at your journal! :)

Who is your planner? When's your planning session? My mum and I might go for a weekend next year if there is more to plan closer to the wedding, we're both very excited at the prospect!

I'm just waiting for Disney to confirm who my wedding planner is and the date of my planning session. Stacey is my co-ordinator, she has been great at answering my many questions!

We are very excited about a girls only planning trip :cool1: We did invite the boys but they thought it would all be 'boring wedding stuff' - I don't think they realise we'll be going on all the rides too!

Sorry for the delay everyone! I have recently discovered crochet and I'm making a huge blanket that's keeping my really busy! :rotfl:

So I think perhaps this is a little premature - but I have bought SO much stuff for the trip that on SUnday I got out my big pink suitcase and put all the bits in it that I wont need until the trip, so far I have packed:

- 4 bottles of sun cream (took advantage of all the buy 1 get 1 free offers on at the moment)
- a huge after sun lotion
- 2 little bottles of spf 15 spray lotion for park bags
- blister band aids I got on buy 1 get 1 free
- tea tree face wipes (I take one or two in a zip lock round the parks to wipe my face and then re-apply suncream as my skin gets awful otherwise!)
- small and large zip lock bags (always handy!)
- shower gel and a loofah thingy
- pain killers and IBS medicine
- some disney underwear I got
- eye make up remover pads
- those ace travel size bits you get - mouthwash/baby powder/toothpaste etc.
- aqua shoes for TL/BB
- washing powder tablets
- mini mister fans
- peppermint foot spray and lotion
- one of my park bags

In my carry on bag which is currently also in the case I have

- inflatable travel pillow
- sunglasses
- $11 in singles and a $5 that my mum bought me back from her recent holiday (handy for tipping!)
- fairfx card (currently only got about $400 on)

So as you can see I still have LOADS left to add (mainly clothes!!!! LOL) but this way I can now keep adding to the case whenever I find bits to take or buy new bits.

I also paid off Disney in full yesterday!! :banana: Which made me really excited!

AND did our ESTAs so we're no legally granted entry into the USA! :thumbsup2

And I got an awesome deal on Universal park tickets with Mears transport to and from our hotel. :)

Yaaaaaaaay, it's all coming together so nicely!!

Glad you got your ADR's :cool1:.You will love TRex-we all thought it was great in there.

I thought i was the only one who took loads of toiletries-at least i know i am not alone :laughing:.
1 suitcase was solely used for 4 pool towels+the rest was toiletries :laughing:.
One thing i did'nt notice-don't forget some anti-bac hand spray :thumbsup2.

:yay: :woohoo: it feels great when it's paid off does'nt it :woohoo: :yay:.
x.

Oooh, thnks Michelle. I actually have dettol wipes, liquid (that i've decanted into a small spray) and hand stuff to add!! (Dettol as it kills viruses! And I have th orange and lavender liquid that smells SO lush. Think I might pee off my fellow plane passengers as I disnefect the plane when we board, but it'll only take a minute or two and I'm not taking any chances!

They will go into the case ASAP!

Oooh, thnks Michelle. I actually have dettol wipes, liquid (that i've decanted into a small spray) and hand stuff to add!! (Dettol as it kills viruses! And I have th orange and lavender liquid that smells SO lush. Think I might pee off my fellow plane passengers as I disnefect the plane when we board, but it'll only take a minute or two and I'm not taking any chances!

They will go into the case ASAP!

Hahaha love it!

Where did you get your mister fans from? I've been on the hunt for some and can't find any?:confused3

Get the train up to Newcastle I will pass my swiney onto you so you will be immune before your trip :lmao:

Hahaha love it!

Where did you get your mister fans from? I've been on the hunt for some and can't find any?:confused3

Get the train up to Newcastle I will pass my swiney onto you so you will be immune before your trip :lmao:
I got them in superdrug, their travel accessories are 3 for the price of 2, so I got 2 mister fans and then got an inflatable neck pillow for free! :teeth:

They are these ones:

aquafan.gif

Can you cough into a bag and send it down for me?

Sounds like you are well on top of things. My mum already has her case packed and we dont go until mid-Ocotber :thumbsup2

One little thing I would point out is that the ESTA is only an authority to travel and doesnt legally grant you access into the US. That is still down to the discretion of the immigration officials at the airport - same as the green waiver form. Not that I expect that you will have any trouble (unless of course you get reported for wandering around the plane squirting a strange smelling spray in every direction)

One little thing I would point out is that the ESTA is only an authority to travel and doesnt legally grant you access into the US. That is still down to the discretion of the immigration officials at the airport - same as the green waiver form. Not that I expect that you will have any trouble (unless of course you get reported for wandering around the plane squirting a strange smelling spray in every direction)

Plus you still have to fill in the green visa waiver form on the plane. And just like every year I managed to put my date of birth in the wrong place again. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter