• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!?! Pre-TR (October 1-15th 2009) The trip has begun!

Great packing! I lovvvvvvvve all of your bags! The mini straightener is so adorable!! :thumbsup2
I read the Hidden Magic book a few weeks back...very good
Cute MNSSHP bag! You are going the 6th too right? I can't remember. It is getting soooooooooo close!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Tracy

I love the Professor Layton games too! I'm still working through the new one that just came out a few weeks ago. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

I love the Professor Layton games too! I'm still working through the new one that just came out a few weeks ago. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

oh its still not out here in the UK

Have you guys seen the game "Scribblenauts"? Looks awesome!!!!! I'll be buying that in Orlando!

13days hehe HOW exciting... your going to have a fab time :)

Have you guys seen the game "Scribblenauts"? Looks awesome!!!!! I'll be buying that in Orlando!

Yes! I'm really looking forward to this one as well. I want to finish Prof. Layton & The Diabolical Box before I purchase it though.

:) Good to hear!! It doesn't come out in the UK until October 9th, so I'll get it in FL. Does anywhere in DTD sell video games? Should keep me well occupied on the flight home!

I don't think there's any store in DTD that sells video games. However, if you venture over to the Mall at Milennia, I'm sure they have a Game Stop (video game store) where you can purchase it.

My DF always teases me about me going on the DIS, and I was telling him last night about how I had read on your PTR that Prof. Layton hadn't come out yet in the UK. He said, you want to find her in the parks and give her your copy, don't you? I don't think I'll be done with it by then, but at least he's starting to get into the DIS spirit! :goodvibes

Aww, that's nice he's getting into the DIS spirit :goodvibes:

At first my DF thought I was a wierdo having online DIsney 'friends' but last tiem we were in DLRP he was like "it's a shame no DISers are here for you to chat to" and he's quite excited for the LGMH spotting in WDW. :)

I promise no more OT posts after this ;) I just had to tell you that I was talking to my DF on the way home from work today, and he told me that he had gotten me a surprise since he knows I've been working hard on all of the wedding planning. Guess what it was? Scribblenauts! :goodvibes

Hello

just looked at that game looks fun they sell games in toy shop at down town disney the one with buzz outside cant think of the name :S will deffently find it cheaper in Walmart though

i know i looked for you as well :(

have you had any disney post yet

Oooh yes. :) I got my Disney post last Saturday. :teeth:

It was very exciting!!

I printed out all of my paperwork needed and have it in a folder now, ready for take off.

In it so far I have:

My travelodge confirmation for our night at the airport
Flight confirmation (but this will be replace by e-tickets after I do online check in)
Magical Express Confirmation
AKL check in papers
MNSSHP will call receipt
Garden Grocer order receipt
Universal ticket confirmation/Mears shuttle confirmation
Travel Insurance certificate

I think that's about everything right now.

oh very exciting i cant wait till we get some disney post :D

i didnt think UK got magic express confirmation what did you get?

No, we don't get anything. I just printed off the confirmation e-mail. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter