can you still get?

paula34

Mouseketeer
a free euro disney dvd anywhere, I know you used to be able too, I'd like one so i can start to hype my 4 year old up lol

a free euro disney dvd anywhere, I know you used to be able too, I'd like one so i can start to hype my 4 year old up lol

Just done a quick Google search and can't find one. If anyone does know I'd love to get my hands on one

I think they stopped doing these back in 2005 ~ that was the first year we went and I can remember receiving one with the brochure.

There's quite a few videos on DLRP Magic hopefully that will help whet his/her interest! :goodvibes

thanks ware for that site, she is so excited now that she understands where we are going, she is four and its her first time...she is completely fearless so we should be able to take her on most things. Is there anywhere though that i can find out about height restrictions in advance though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter