Can you still get the glossy paper park maps at Disney? I know you can download it but I wanted it in an actual

eric8

Mouseketeer
foldable brochure. Also, at the welcome center in Florida they have Disney World brochures (I don't believe they are park maps, just information about the parks). Does anyone know if you can order those by mail? I been looking and can't find anything.

The Florida rest stops still have them, but I have no idea where you can order them by mail.

At the Epcot entrance, there are a bunch of stands with maps in different languages. I never saw them at another park, but they might be there?

As of November when last I ventured to the Kingdom, they were still being offered.

Yep, they are still available in all parks, I tend to pick one up in the hotter months to use as a fan.

At the Epcot entrance, there are a bunch of stands with maps in different languages. I never saw them at another park, but they might be there?
There's a rack near the cash registers in almost every shop in all 4 parks (just the one for that park). If you want a foreign language or for a park other than the one you're in, try guest relations.

Maps are at all the hotels but likely just English. At parks they have multiple languages and ones for Guests with Disabilities The large cases are after the turnstyles. All pretty much right there but MK are before you go through the tunnel. Visitor Centers have a slick brochure but no maps.

I am actually quite shocked Disney is still printing the Park Maps.

I really thought they would be gone just like the Times Guides by now.

I enjoy the maps,even bring them home and go over them again,and I also really miss the Times Guides.

I know the Times Guides are really no longer needed,but I loved having them to refer to-they were always "part" of the vacation experience.

EEqsKj1O.png

They are still there, but enjoy them while you can. I would expect they’ll be gone in the not too distant future.

Maybe I’m showing my age but I hate maps on phones. They are practically useless especially in the bright Florida sun.

Paper maps are superior in every way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter