Can you still get Beverage Tastings onboard?

DisneySunPrincess

Mouseketeer
Has anyone been on a very recent Disney Cruise that can confirm whether or not they still accept onboard reservations for Mixology classes and Beverage tastings, now that they have it available to book ahead of time online?? I would really love to do a Mixology class but by the time I was able to book, they were sold out. Have been stalking for cancellations to no avail. Thanks!

Has anyone been on a very recent Disney Cruise that can confirm whether or not they still accept onboard reservations for Mixology classes and Beverage tastings, now that they have it available to book ahead of time online?? I would really love to do a Mixology class but by the time I was able to book, they were sold out. Have been stalking for cancellations to no avail. Thanks!
There have been reports that additional times were available onboard. Of course, that can vary.

Has anyone been on a very recent Disney Cruise that can confirm whether or not they still accept onboard reservations for Mixology classes and Beverage tastings, now that they have it available to book ahead of time online?? I would really love to do a Mixology class but by the time I was able to book, they were sold out. Have been stalking for cancellations to no avail. Thanks![/QUOT

if you look at the recent navigators, it still shows that beverage seminars are available to book at Guest Services on embarkation day. Each sailing may be different as to where to go,but look on your day 1 navigator to see and to go there to make arrangements.

I was wondering the same thing!! I was very sad when i logged on at 6am on the day my bookings opened and they were already all sold out:( I too stalked for cancellations and did find a champagne tasting show up.. which I signed up for because its our first DCL cruise and I want to try one out- but was hoping for one of the others. The champagne one is more expensive and my husband isn't too exited about it, so I hope it will be worth it!

We were on the Wonder in early August. Mixology/tastings were sold out but the servers said show up and they will get you in plus they offered additional tastings. We always got distracted and never made it so don't know from real experience. I would ask the bartenders/servers and they can help you out.

Do you check at Guest Services once on the ship? Because all of our Tasting are sold out for next week.

I would love if they added more events.

I was wondering the same thing!! I was very sad when i logged on at 6am on the day my bookings opened and they were already all sold out:( I too stalked for cancellations and did find a champagne tasting show up.. which I signed up for because its our first DCL cruise and I want to try one out- but was hoping for one of the others. The champagne one is more expensive and my husband isn't too exited about it, so I hope it will be worth it!
How far out are you personally for booking? Are you platinum and found it sold out? Where did you find the classes? Under onboard fun?

You will find some of the classes under Onbard Fun. This summer we were able to book mixology in advance, but not all of the classes that were offered on the Dream during our August B2B made in into the online booking. There were other classes that were in the navigator that we could have booked through guest services onboard which never showed up for online booking.

As has been previously posted, there are usually additional tastings available to book on board that aren't available online. We are recently off the Wonder (09/04 cruise) and had pre-booked the sole Mixology class that was appearing online, but there were at least 2 other Mixology sessions held aside from that (plus a private one). What I found interesting was the class we booked online was not listed ANYWHERE for that day - neither in the app nor the paper Navigator - though I'm unsure if this was an error or not, our beer tasting on the Dream a week before (also booked online) DID appear on the Navigator.

You will find some of the classes under Onbard Fun. This summer we were able to book mixology in advance, but not all of the classes that were offered on the Dream during our August B2B made in into the online booking. There were other classes that were in the navigator that we could have booked through guest services onboard which never showed up for online booking.

Great to hear. I didn't see the Tequila tasting for my cruise for next week. I also would be interested in Martini, which I think may have been offered but it was late, 10p.

We did the champagne tasting on the Fantasy last year, and it was one of my favorite things on the cruise. It was a lot of champagne, too, 5 generous pours, so I feel like we got our money’s worth.

We did the champagne tasting on the Fantasy last year, and it was one of my favorite things on the cruise. It was a lot of champagne, too, 5 generous pours, so I feel like we got our money’s worth.

thanks! we will be on the Fantasy too- good hear a positive review!

Thanks for the advice. This is our first cruise and there has been a cancellation for a beer tasting but I'm hoping to try mixology or martini.

Glad to have read this! We booked a December VGT, and everything on line is sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter