Can you save points for Disney dollars?

jabrown40

Mouseketeer
I've been using Milesource and My Points - Is there any way to collect points that you can use for Disney dollars, or just for a meal at RFC? Also, is there anywhere you can purchase DD before you go to the parks? How long are they good for? I'm thinking of buying 25.00/month until we go next August, as a way to cut down restaurant costs when we get there. That way I won't feel it so much all at one time. thanks!

The only place that you can purchase Disney Dollars is at a Disney Store or park.

If you want to do a couple of Rewards programs where you can earn a few Disney Dollars both Suzykats and All Things Rewarded have Disney Dollars.

www.AllThingsRewarded.com

www.suzykats.com

In order topurchase the 25.00 per month though you would have to go to a Disney Store.

The only way I know of that is still left to get disney dollars is to buy them at the disney store. You can use your points at mypoints to cash out for a webcertificate, the order the plastic card ($6) and go to the disney store and buy the disney dollars with that.

At milesource, you can cash out for a supercertificate to giftcertificates.com and then order a RFC giftcertificate with that. You can also get planet hollywood at giftcertificates.com.

Thanks! Does anyone know if DD ever expire? Thanks again - I'll have to try suzycats and we have a store nearby, so I guess I'll just stop in from time to time.

Originally posted by jabrown40
Thanks! Does anyone know if DD ever expire? Thanks again - I'll have to try suzycats and we have a store nearby, so I guess I'll just stop in from time to time.

Disney Dollars are cash equivalent at Disney World, Store, etc so they're unlike some gift certificates that have use by dates :-)

If you don't want to spend the $6. 00 a plastic card from WebCert, it is possible to spend your webcert towards a gift certtificate from Simon Malls. I think the website is www.shopsimon.com
Simon Malls are located all over the country. Most large malls are managed by this company. Often times when you enter the main mall you will see there logo on the door. I know on their site there is a listing of exactly where these malls are located.
The gift certificate will be mailed to you for $2.95 S&H. You can then purchase DD at the Disnery Store which is ususally found in most large malls(most Simon Malls). I know this is a good alternative for me as I don't really plan to use the card on a frequent basis.
Figment

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!