Can you "save" a CS dessert credit for later use?

vossjemi

I LUV 2 Travel!!!
We have the free dining plan. On our HS day, I'm thinking our family will like the variety of food at Fairfax Faire better than the other CS choices. BUT would much much much prefer to use our dessert credit at Starring Rolls. Can we do that? Rather than waste a dessert at FF that we don't want and have to use a snack credit to get a cupcake at SR? Thanks.

No, the dessert is "part" of the meal. It's not a seperate credit. But you could use a "snack" credit at SR!

We have the free dining plan. On our HS day, I'm thinking our family will like the variety of food at Fairfax Faire better than the other CS choices. BUT would much much much prefer to use our dessert credit at Starring Rolls. Can we do that? Rather than waste a dessert at FF that we don't want and have to use a snack credit to get a cupcake at SR? Thanks.

As PP stated, dessert does not have it's own credit. You can use a snack credit at Starring Rolls. Sometimes, especially if you want to get ice cream...some restaurants will stamp your receipt so you can come back for the ice cream but it's from the same restaurant you ate at. You cannot have your meal at one restaurant and your dessert portion of your meal at another.

No, you can't separate the dessert entitlement from the meal credit. The entire meal must be ordered at the same restaurant.

Darn! I figured as much, but I think most of our group would like the meal options better at FF and the dessert options better at SR!! If I got the turkey leg at FF, I'd probably just throw away the carrot cake or choc fudge cake in favor of going and getting one of those famous SR cupcakes! I don't need 2 desserts! What a waste! Hmmmm....I wonder if some of us ordered SR sushi (like me) to get the cupcake, and others of us got the meal at FF...its not that far of a walk to get different CS restaurant meals and still join up to eat together is it? That way those who want the cupcake can eat at SR and those who prefer the better meal choices can eat at FF.

p.s. I'm trying to "save" my snack credits for F&W at Epcot! LOL

Darn! I figured as much, but I think most of our group would like the meal options better at FF and the dessert options better at SR!! If I got the turkey leg at FF, I'd probably just throw away the carrot cake or choc fudge cake in favor of going and getting one of those famous SR cupcakes! I don't need 2 desserts! What a waste! Hmmmm....I wonder if some of us ordered SR sushi (like me) to get the cupcake, and others of us got the meal at FF...its not that far of a walk to get different CS restaurant meals and still join up to eat together is it? That way those who want the cupcake can eat at SR and those who prefer the better meal choices can eat at FF.

p.s. I'm trying to "save" my snack credits for F&W at Epcot! LOL

I'm going to F&W at Epcot this weekend so I hear ya! The sandwiches at Starring Rolls are actually fabulous. It is one of my favorite places to eat at DHS. They are huge. I usually can't finish one (because I leave room for the cupcake). Two of us can actually split the sandwich and cupcake at Starring Rolls. Have fun!

I love SR!! LOVE IT!! Just remember they close early so if your looking for a sweet snack after some late lunch or dinner they might be closed. I made sure I got there before they closed for some sweet stuff! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter