Can you reserve an OKW Grand Villa at 7 months out?

john23tc

Mouseketeer
I am wondering if this can be done and if anyone has done it? With the point total being reasonable I would think this would be difficult to do? If you have reserved at 7 mo. out, what time of the year did you go?

I would think that you would be better trying to trade for the equivalent number of OKW points in exchange for your points with another member. Although it can be done, I wouldn't count on obtaining a Grand Villa at the 7th month window. If the dates are fixed in stone for you, I would make a trade and do the reservation at the 11th month window.

We want 7 nights in a GV for October this year.

I managed to get the first four nights just last week by ringing daily at 7 months out :bounce: I'm now wait listed for the remaining three nights.

Thanks for the replies. FKJ2- I am not sure yet if we will be doing the OKW GV. If we decide to bring family members down with us we thought the point values at OKW were a better option than using the BW. We are still discussing the idea. If we decide to go to OKW I will keep you in mind for the trade of points. We own at BW & BCV. Thank you, John

Sounds good. Just this thought, if you're considering a high time of year, such as Easter of next year, my 11 month window would be May. Thanks.

Am sending you a private message also.

If you go during peak times, I would recomend using the 11 month window if possible.If off-peak you should be able to get a GV at the 7 month window.If you can trade pts with someone I would do it and be safe, this way you would be gauranteed to get the GV and the dates that you want.:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter