Can you rent a car near DLP?

PHamrick

Mouseketeer
We are sightseeing in Paris for four days before our two days at DLP. But after DLP we are headed to the Loire Valley and Normandy. My husband loves driving in foreign countries and wants to rent a car for Loire Valley and Normandy. But, would it make sense to rent the car as we leave Paris and head to DLP or should we rent it nearer the parks?

Thanks!

According to the website, Hertz has an office at the train station of Marne la Vallee - Chessy.
I wouldn't use a car within the city of Paris, and if you then don't need it for the next two days you spend at DLP, it would make sense to rent when you start with your trip to Loire Valley and Normandy.

If you comfortable travelling with your luggage by train to DLP from Paris, it makes much more sense to rent your car on the day you leave DLP. Outside of the cost of having a car sit there for two days, driving in Paris is not something you'll want to do. Even locals leave their car outside the city when going in. Directions and street configurations are often incomprehensible, even if you read French.

By leaving the region from Marne-La-Vallée, you'll be able to circumvent Paris by the highways, which will much easier. There are multiple rental agencies at the TGV/RER station in Marne.

Thank you all so much! I would prefer not to try to navigate driving in Paris. This all sounds good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!