Can you really reserve 365 days in advance?!?!?

sandymandr

DIS Veteran
Was just on the reservation calculator. I thought the open period was 180 days for reservations, but there is a line that shows your date for 365 days out....is that right?? I hope not, I need to make ressies for trip starting 5/12/12....so 180 would be 11/14. I hope I haven't missed it! I NEVER plan a trip this close to the date I am going, and always get my ressies on the 180 day mark. I am now panicked. Someone, please help calm me down!!!!!

You used to be able to make Luau and Hoop de Do 2 years out. My BFF and I did as a kick to get us saving money for our far off trip. Dates changed of course, but it was a funny phone call. :rotfl2:

Yes, it used to be that you could book dinner shows at that time. Now, everything is 180 days. Sorry, but you are going to have to wait another month or so.

Was just on the reservation calculator. I thought the open period was 180 days for reservations, but there is a line that shows your date for 365 days out....is that right?? I hope not, I need to make ressies for trip starting 5/12/12....so 180 would be 11/14. I hope I haven't missed it! I NEVER plan a trip this close to the date I am going, and always get my ressies on the 180 day mark. I am now panicked. Someone, please help calm me down!!!!!

Yikes!:eek: I'm glad you posted your dates. I'm going Nov 26th-Dec 4th and Feb 4th-11th. I'm also going May 5th-13th. I have all my ADRs for the Nov/Dec and Feb trips, but for some reason haven't even thought about the May trip.:eek: I thought I still had plenty of time. I haven't even thought about ADRs for that trip. I just checked and 180 days out will be Nov 7th (just a little over a week away).:scared1: I need to come up with some ADR plans.

Yikes!:eek: I'm glad you posted your dates. I'm going Nov 26th-Dec 4th and Feb 4th-11th. I'm also going May 5th-13th. I have all my ADRs for the Nov/Dec and Feb trips, but for some reason haven't even thought about the May trip.:eek: I thought I still had plenty of time. I haven't even thought about ADRs for that trip. I just checked and 180 days out will be Nov 7th (just a little over a week away).:scared1: I need to come up with some ADR plans.

Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter