Can you pay the Candlelight Pro. with the standard dining plan?

Happyflower

Mouseketeer
I just dont' understand why it wouldn't include tax or tips. Is there something different about what you get to order if you do this package?

I just wanted to dine there and conciege asked if i wanted to do the Candlelight Pro package, I said sure. He said I can pay using the dining plan, but the info I see on Deb's site, says something different. Like it has to be the Platnuim plan or something. :confused3

If I can use the dining plan, would it include the taxes and tips then? I am eating a lunch by the way at 2:30. On my confirmation I got from conceige it has something about special request written on it. I wonder if that has something to do with something. :confused:

For 2007 DDP it is 1 TS credit for the candlelight Processional Package. We booked ours as soon as it opened. I did have to give a CC# just incase we were no shows I guess but you can use your credit and it will include the tip and tax. You can even pick Le Cellier if you want.

Call the dining # and they should be able to help you. Depending on which show you want to see you have to eat before you go so if you pick the first show I think you have to heat lunch but if you pick a later show you can choose dinner times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter