Can you order an individual item for a toddler at Be Our Guest dinner?

dcibrando

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
Rather than pay the $30 for a large child meal... could we order an item (or 2) individually for a toddler (less than 2yrs old) that will be with us? (example: mac n cheese and fruit or something like that?)

or will they bring anyone under 3 a "free" meal of some kind like they do at some other fixed price meals

Last edited:
Don't believe so.

Your server may sprinkle some pixie dust and bring the child something, but no guarantee.

The expectation is that children under 3 share from their parents' plate.

One other thing....I don't believe there is mac and cheese at BoG dinner. The side selections are:

Sautéed Zucchini

Steamed Green Beans

Wild Rice

Sweet Potato Wedges

Cauliflower Fried Rice

There is nothing available a la carte. It is a set price meal. I would not expect any pixie dust

Has anyone received any?

Nothing a la cart that I’m aware of (you can always ask) but you could plan to bring a snack/fruit etc with you and share what you get.

I am taking a one year old on May 20 for dinner and I can report back on our experience. When is your trip?

There is nothing available a la carte. It is a set price meal. I would not expect any pixie dust

Has anyone received any?
Not at BOG, but at CRT, yes. On two separate trips, our under 3 received a free kids meal.

I'd be very surprised if the server did NOT bring the under 3's a plate of something for free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter