Can you hire a Disney Photographer? Has anyone?

jbwolffiv

DVC Member SSR 2004, BLT 2008, WDW Traveler since
We our heading down in August and have owed DMIL a family photo for a few years now. She was to come with us but just had by-pass surgery and will have to skip this trip. DW thought it might be a great idea to get a professional photo since the rest of family will be there. Anyone know if this is possibe?

We have done this through Disney Event Productions.

http://albums.proshots.com/disney

Go under Disney Samples

Code Word - Mickey

Pricing in 2003 was as follows:
Family Portraits

Sitting Fee
Up to 8 individuals
$275.00

9 to15 individuals
$325.00

16 to 25 individuals
$375.00

Package Includes:
 Presentation Images (Proofs)
 Walt Disney World Resort Location of your choice
Choose from one of the following:
 Magic Kingdom® Park (Rose Garden Area)
 Epcot (World Showcase)
 Disney’s Beach Club Resort
 Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
 Disney’s Old Key West Resort
 Disney’s Port Orleans Resort (Riverside
 Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
 Disney’s Yacht Club
 Disney Institute
 One Disney-themed 5x5 mulit-print folio

Our family found it worth every cent spent. They worked so well with our 2 yr old and took way more pictures than stated. The most difficult thing was deciding which ones to buy because they all turned out so well.

DW and I used a Disney Photographer on our honeymoon and the pictures are Awesome!!! He led us all over the park and took all kinds of cool pictures including us in front of a bunch of metallic Mickey ballons, wearing Mickey ear hats, on Dumbo, in front of Cinderella's fountain, on Main Street and up on a little balcony of the castle in the back. It was $350 or so I am thinking but well,well worth the money for all the great pictures you got. We got a special album with Cinderella Castle on the front full of our pictures and wrapped in a velvet bag. All the pictures were 5x7....from there you could order what other prints you wanted at added cost. :wave2:

We had it done last year during the flower and garden festival at Epcot (in WS before it opened). We weren't that impressed, honestly, but we got a few good pics from it and it was a once in a lifetime trip with family from all over so it was worth it.

=)

the prices quoted above are for an hour with a photographer and so many prints. You can also buy a half hour with a photographer with less prints for significantly less.

Can anyone who has actually already had this done post any of thier pictures?

You can also get it done with Gifts Of a Lifetime (giftsofalifetime.com). I've heard about a suprise session where they followed a couple around and shot a roll of candids, met up with the wife (planner) in the bathroom with the roll giftwrapped to give her husband, and then they took a roll of posed stuff.

I couldn't make either of the two sites above work. Approx. how many pictures did you get for the $325?

We had family pictures taken in November '01, and they came out beautifully. I'm pretty sure that the photographers office is closed on weekends, so you have to call for information during the week. My sister let us pick our own favorite from the family groups, and each of the families picked different ones.

Bobbi :flower:

michaelwilliammidd said:
DW and I used a Disney Photographer on our honeymoon and the pictures are Awesome!!! He led us all over the park and took all kinds of cool pictures including us in front of a bunch of metallic Mickey ballons, wearing Mickey ear hats, on Dumbo, in front of Cinderella's fountain, on Main Street and up on a little balcony of the castle in the back. It was $350 or so I am thinking but well,well worth the money for all the great pictures you got. We got a special album with Cinderella Castle on the front full of our pictures and wrapped in a velvet bag. All the pictures were 5x7....from there you could order what other prints you wanted at added cost. :wave2:

Did you have people in the backgrounds of your pictures or not? This siounds fun but I wouldn't want all the people in the background. I assume there is but just double checking.

I didn't know they did this but if I meet my weight goal I just might want to treat DH and I to some nice photos of ourselves. I couldn't get either of those websites to work to see samples. :goodvibes

Skylarr29 said:
Yes you can ! Call disney photographic services at 407-827-1500

I just tried this number. It said it wasn't in service. Is there another number to try?

WickedWench said:
If you go to you can see samples of family portraits (among others) that Disney photography has done. Leave the username blank, and type 1971 in the password. HTH!

I can't get into the website without a User Name. Any ideas? I reallly want to see some photos.

I found a number for Disney Event Group Photography but I haven't tried it yet. 407-827-5099.
I wasn't able to look at any pictures on the sites posted so far. Does anyone else have a picture to share? Thanks!

Disney D,
Click on the User Name and blank it out then click on the password and enter 1971. on the next screen you will be asked for a email address, enter it and your in. :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter