can you have breakfast inside disneyland park

No Walts doesnt do breakfast.

Depending on which hotel you are staying in you can book GMF breakfast at Bella Notta or Pinocchios restaurant.

Otherwise you can buy breakfast food (croissants etc) at Cable Car restaurant or Market hse deli

Other options are in the Village- character breakfast at Mickeys or Mc Donalds. In summer Annetes also had a breakfast menu

No Walts doesnt do breakfast.

Depending on which hotel you are staying in you can book GMF breakfast at Bella Notta or Pinocchios restaurant.

Otherwise you can buy breakfast food (croissants etc) at Cable Car restaurant or Market hse deli

Other options are in the Village- character breakfast at Mickeys or Mc Donalds. In summer Annetes also had a breakfast menu

Not sure if they still have it on offer. During our stay at Sequoia Lodge they offered us breakfast at the hotel or in frontierland. Was great as we really were the first to be in the park every day:banana:

Not sure if they still have it on offer. During our stay at Sequoia Lodge they offered us breakfast at the hotel or in frontierland. Was great as we really were the first to be in the park every day:banana:

This I think is the GMF breakfast - I assume you meant Fantasyland and not Frontierland.
They still do it at the moment but there has been discussion about whether it is to be continued after November. We are all waiting to find out.

However because of EMH allowing early entry to the park it no longer gives an advantage over the crowds as it used to

I know at one time a character breakfast was available at Plaza Gardens, but haven't heard it mentioned recently, presumably it's not an option unless anyone knows differently ?

I thought they'd stopped doing the breakfast at Plaza Gardens too but I read on another forum recently that someone has one booked for this month. :confused3

If there was a choice I'd be more tempted to opt for PG than CM, only because I like to be in the park ASAP after opening, quite fancy EMH then a tasty character breakfast at PG. :)

thanks for all your replies - maybe they don't do the breakfast at the plaza anymore.

damn!

xjx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter